Right, now that my amp has been upgraded, it's time to save for a new guitar.

For ESP/LTD, I'm thinking these:

V-500
ECLIPSE-II VB
EX-400
NINJA-600

For Schecter:

C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack
Demon
C-1 Hellraiser

I'm open to more suggestions, and no price limit yet, as I'm not sure how much I'd have to spend. Please try and keep it under $1000, the furthest I'm willing to stretch is $1200. Thanks.
Last edited by The Casualty at Jan 24, 2007,
Truckster ltd

or

dean dime from hell

i've played both of these and they are very nice guitars
My stuff:
ESP LTD KH 202 w/ emg 81's
PEAVEY 5150 II Head
4x12 MESA BOOGIE RECTIFIER CAB

A recent study shows that 92% of all teens have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Dime From Hell? The ML? Not really familiar with Dean.

How about Ibanez? I'd really like one without a trem however.
get a JEM :P but if thats too high i would recomend the gibson sg or maybe a ibanez rg1570
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Personally, I think ESP guitars are quite overpriced. Check out some Ibanez guitars. RG1570 or RGA Prestiges if you want a hardtail.
imo...forget about signature serires..they are only good looking with someone's signature on it...and the one's about 1000$ are just as good as other guitars like the hellraiser or the other ltd's or maybe worse
if i was u ..i would go for anything 500 series...and also the h-400 and mh-400 or the hellraiser but no signature series ..its going all to be about the look with 500 series, as they have same specifications...while H and MH are lil bit different
Well, I've eliminated a few for ESP, though I really got my eye on the Eclipse VB.

How about Jackson?
jackson soloist :P
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
They are great guitars.
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Will Jackson guitars such as the RR5 have a chugging metal tone, or a more sharp lead tone? I've played a Soloist, and I got to say that it was a damn fine guitar, and it was about $1200.