Haver you ever walked around in your sleep? Share some experiences.

Apparently, I did last night and I went from my bed to the couch where I woke up at 3am to go back to my bed. I thought it was a dream untill a few moments ago when someone asked if I slept on the couch last night. It's weird.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I've never sleepwalked, but it is a recurring problem on my mom's side of the family.

Also, a kid who lived on my mom's street when she was a kid used to sleepwalk. He ended up walking through a window and falling two stories to his death.

You never said they had to be funny.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
i used to a lot when I was like age3-6.. i'm told (while sleepwalking of course) one time I came down stairs while my mom was folding laundry, whipped it out and pissed in the laundry basket... yeah... beat that.
Apparently I do. Once my mum said I came out of my room at like midnight (this was during a rare occasion that I went to bed early) and started rifling through stuff on the kitchen counter. When she asked me what I was doing, I just mumbled and went back to bed.

My mum also said that my brother sleepwalks as well. Apparently she used to hate having to go into his room, because he would sit straight up and say "WHO'S THERE?!" even though he was still asleep.
When I was younger. I dont THINK I have in a long time, though.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by CaptainWow
I've never sleepwalked, but it is a recurring problem on my mom's side of the family.

Also, a kid who lived on my mom's street when she was a kid used to sleepwalk. He ended up walking through a window and falling two stories to his death.

You never said they had to be funny.

Close the window?
Quote by Cobalt Blue
i used to a lot when I was like age3-6.. i'm told (while sleepwalking of course) one time I came down stairs while my mom was folding laundry, whipped it out and pissed in the laundry basket... yeah... beat that.

Already done it, but I wasn't sleepin'. Beat that.
When I was about 10, I sleep walked (is that you you say it?) to the radio in my room, turned music on, and cried while listening to it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Close the window?

It was, he just went straight through it.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
About 7 years ago, my brother (sleep)walked into the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of cereal. When someone (I don't remember who it was) picked him up to carry him to his room, he woke up and yelled "I don't have to go to the bathroom!" It was interesting, to say the least.
Was putting an apostrophe instead of a g really necessary? Sleepwalking Sleepwalkn'... That took the same amount of time. Why would you put an apostrophe instead of another letter? Do you think it makes you look 'cool' or something? Well, it doesn't.

To stay on topic, no I don't sleep walk but my brother does. He's tried to have relations with me while sleeping.

Quote by MedicreDemon
Already done it, but I wasn't sleepin'. Beat that.

You did it again!
I don't sleepwalk except for one time i fell asleep in my bed and woke up on my living room couch with the tv on and it was on a fuzzy channel. One of my friends sleepwalks quite a bit. One time he claims he woke up and all the covers to his speakers of his stereo were removed and neatly stacked in front of his bed. Thus when he said to me "im going to get a decorative samurai sword for my room, i kind of was scared to stay the night at his house"
when i was about three, my mom says i sleptwalked into the sliding glass door, and when she heard my head bang against the door, she thought it was the shuttle [we live close to cape canaveral].

my friend says that one time he sleptwalked across the street to his neighbors house and knocked really loud on the door and screamed, and the people woke up thinking it was a break in, and he went around to the side door and let himself in [he knows where the key is bc he feeds the dog when theyre away] and when the man came downstairs he found him asleep on the couch.
Quote by Mein Kampf
Was putting an apostrophe instead of a g really necessary? Sleepwalking Sleepwalkn'... That took the same amount of time. Why would you put an apostrophe instead of another letter? Do you think it makes you look 'cool' or something? Well, it doesn't.

To stay on topic, no I don't sleep walk but my brother does. He's tried to have relations with me while sleeping.

You did it again!

Lol, it's just a habit man. It would show the accent I actually have and it's just how I'd write it. Make me look cool though? Yes, it does. (Just kiddin')
Yea, one time i walked out into the hall (sleepwalking) and said something stupid like "10 more turtles to the top". i found it quite amusing. weird...cha
I've sleepwalked off a tall flight of stairs with my blanket. I totally fell and crashed into the wall, but didn't wake up. My mom heard me and led me back to bed haha. All I remember was feeling pain in my sleep. haha
good times...
Quote by papersun87
Once I took a shower while sleepwalking with my clothes on. Woke up halfway through.

I was like, "Dude . . . ?"

you continued the shower with your clothes on?

anyway, on a few occasions, i walked out of my room to the living room and turned the TV on and then woke up on the couch with a 'wtf' look on
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I know when i was younger after watching TV and falling asleep.. my dad said he would nudge me and tell me i need to go up to bed and i'd go upstairs, use the bathroom, and go to bed. The next morning my dad would tell me and i would'nt remember any of it. So yea...i guess that counts as sleepwalking
I sleep talk.

I talk to myself and have conversations apparently. It would suck if I was telling my secrets out loud while I slept. But my mum always thinks I'm on the phone when I'm just asleep.