Well the first 40 seconds made no sense...If I'm hearing the right file, the guitars sound...really bad, I don't know how you mic'ed them but it...sounds horrible; Some of the stuff later in the song sounds better, to where you can tell you guys are somewhat good, the quality was just horrible, that's really all it was; as for Lyrics...I didn't hear any, just some fuzz at the beginning...It was definitely hypnotizing, I'll say that much...Basically you've gotta work on tone(quality, amp settings, etc.), otherwise it doesn't matter how kickass the song is! I recommend you get a better mic and mic everything, cuz whatever method you used here did not turn out well at all; Just to be sure, THIS was the correct file right???

Michael

Crit me perhaps? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510972
Yeah it was the right file lol
our mic sucks and nick cant sing for crap lol.
we will try re recording that and i just listned to it lol, the begginning wasnt supposed to be on there. it must have started recording before we wanted it to. thanks for crit, ill check out urs
Hehe, I didn't mean to seem so brutal, I just didn't know how to put it nicely; You've definitely got some talent, the mic was just bad; Try lining the guitars in through the mic(using either the $129 Line 6 TonePort, or getting a $15 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch cable wiring it that way); I hope that the re-recording goes better and that you guys come out with something w/ better quality!

Michael ^_^