You know... from "Hey Arnold!", that Nickelodeon show? Yeah anyway, what do you think Football Head's last name is?

I loved that show... too bad they took it off the air . But I did see the Christmas episode a couple of weeks ago and that made my day.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Lawlz FOOTBALLHEAD!

Wait.....FAMILY GUY COPIED HEY ARNOLD!

<Han> I love Hitler
I don't know ...

But, it turns out that the creator's brother-in-law is Matt Groening.
Sent from my iPad.
Wow, I forgot all about that show...I used to watch it all the time when I was young. Too bad most of the shows on those channels are complete crap now, huh?
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Wikipedia for the fucking win.

Arnold Shortman

Beat me too it.
yea, the one where he wanted to bring mr.whoo and his daughter together, but to find her, he had to do the that guys christmas list shopping on christmas eve (the guy who would find his daughter) but arnold couldnt get everything one the list, expect one item, and helga gave arnold her boots (the missing item on the list) so he could get mr.whoo and his daughter together
ahh the good ol days
i have spent so meny christmas' watchting that episode
Straight from Wikipedia, dunno what that other guy was tlaking about....

Arnold's Name-teaser Gag

Occasionally, the creators of the show will tease viewers with the revelation of Arnold's last name, only to pull back, either because it is not legible or the speaker is interrupted. An example of this includes in the episode "Fighting Families" (Which was a spoof to Family Double Dare, American Gladiators, and Family Feud), when the school is holding an assembly and the woman presenting the assembly announces that a student from the school will be selected to participate. While announcing Arnold's name she reveals she cannot read the last name.

Contest Lady: And the winner is Arnold... there seems to be a smudge over the last name.

Stinky: I reckon she means you, Arnold, on account of you're the only Arnold in the whole dang school.

Helga: Wait, what is his last name?
Quote by Superpartydude5
Straight from Wikipedia, dunno what that other guy was tlaking about....

Arnold's Name-teaser Gag

Occasionally, the creators of the show will tease viewers with the revelation of Arnold's last name, only to pull back, either because it is not legible or the speaker is interrupted. An example of this includes in the episode "Fighting Families" (Which was a spoof to Family Double Dare, American Gladiators, and Family Feud), when the school is holding an assembly and the woman presenting the assembly announces that a student from the school will be selected to participate. While announcing Arnold's name she reveals she cannot read the last name.

Contest Lady: And the winner is Arnold... there seems to be a smudge over the last name.

Stinky: I reckon she means you, Arnold, on account of you're the only Arnold in the whole dang school.

Helga: Wait, what is his last name?

This reminds me, what state are the Simpsons from?
Sent from my iPad.
Simpsons aren't from any state.

I'd think his last name would be something like O' Reilly, or Weinstein.

It seems a bit anti-semetic, but he's always seemed like a jew to me, or a cross between a scott, and jew.
I think he's Canadian. Really, I don't know why but yeah...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i think there was a hannukuh episode so i go with weinstein also
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Arnold Buttsecks??
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
damn canadians haha jk
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by .g,n,r.
i think there was a hannukuh episode so i go with weinstein also

Yeah, there was a hannukah episode, but it revolved around that big kid Harold, and Arnold helped him, Arnold definitley isn't Jewish.