Since there are 0 good threads in the Pit at the moment, I sort of thought of something. Has anyone ever seen examples of highly addicted people? Whether it be legal, or illegal?

I remember one day a few years back my dad was lighting a cigarette, when his lighter gave. I remember he was having a panic attack looking for a lighter, when I gave him one. (Why I had one, I don't know, but he didnt seem to care). WAs wierd, 'cause his eyes were turning bloodshot and he was cursing a lot....
It happens.

Cigarrettes are stupid. Any addicting drug is stupid, it'll take over your life.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
That's... pretty bad, zuka...

I haven't seen that many addicted people, except for WoW addicts. One time I invited my friend for a party... we first went to my place to fix some stuff, then seconds before we were to leave he bails out! Went home and played WoW...

He didn't even regret it after I told him all the fun stuff that had happened to me
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Vos
Shoulda offered your dad a cig too then see his reaction.

Yeah, well I don't smoke, so....
Quote by Kensai
That's... pretty bad, zuka...

I haven't seen that many addicted people, except for WoW addicts. One time I invited my friend for a party... we first went to my place to fix some stuff, then seconds before we were to leave he bails out! Went home and played WoW...

He didn't even regret it after I told him all the fun stuff that had happened to me

ROFL. What a tosser.
Quote by Zuka
Since there are 0 good threads in the Pit at the moment

+1
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Quote by Travis Tricky
Shit, I've smoked for 10 years, when I can't find a lighter, I wait. But then again, the addictive properties of cigarettes grip different people in different ways.

Thats true. However, he has been smoking for a solid 25/27 years. Thats longer than he's been married.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
ROFL. What a tosser.

No kidding? Haven't seen him in weeks. Everyone's a fucking WoW nerd here now, everytime I go on the bus there's someone talking about WoW... I'm going crazy
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Played WoW it is extremely overate. SWG pwns much more. My sister is addicted to sex, it is horrible to be with her on a day she hasn't done the nasty.
Im addicted to music....well "good" music.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
my friend's addicted to myspace... like seriously, he gets really upset if he has to go 6 hours without checking his profile.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I'm a creature of habit, and I have a genetically addictive personality. Bad habits are so easy to fall into because they take less cerebral effort to accomplish than good ones. Whil I understand how things that can get you into the vicious circle are horrible, dangerous, and stupid, it's stupidity that makes us try something, but addiction, whether we feel that we like it or not, keeps us coming back.
I'm addicted to nicotine, but I'm working on it. I've seen people I know well go through phases of replacing one addiction with another, without ever realizing that it's all bad until they realize they could die.
Quote by skeptopotamus
I'm a creature of habit, and I have a genetically addictive personality. Bad habits are so easy to fall into because they take less cerebral effort to accomplish than good ones. Whil I understand how things that can get you into the vicious circle are horrible, dangerous, and stupid, it's stupidity that makes us try something, but addiction, whether we feel that we like it or not, keeps us coming back.
I'm addicted to nicotine, but I'm working on it. I've seen people I know well go through phases of replacing one addiction with another, without ever realizing that it's all bad until they realize they could die.

Thats why often when people stop smoking, they gain weight, because they are replacing the smoking addiction with eating.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
The average smoking quitter gains between 25 and 40 pounds. Seeing as I'm trying to get in shape, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.
My boss at work is an alcoholic, and addicted to smoking pot and tobacco. He buys a 6 pack everyday, and smokes weed everyday. He's attempting to stop smoking cigs and i wish him luck.