Page 1 of 2
That a girl likes you, cause the girl i do like is like going one way sometimes but when i approach her about it she goes the other so...

is there anytests i can do that with a certain outcome shows a for sure yes or no
Just ask her.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Quote by Godzilla1969
... Ask her if she likes you?

i could but im not a straight forwark kind of person
ok she always maintains eye contact but so does like everyone with me

not to offend you but its true
funny idea.

quit pussying out and ask her.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
ask for buttsecks.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Balls up and ask her. I know guys who were too scared to ask girls out, and they never ended up going out with them.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
ive asked her out before she always says her parents wont let her

and so it wont be brought up im 19 shes 17
The only ONLY way to find out is to ask the Mr mythical and magic 8 ball"

you can find them if you look in either kids toy shops or random bargain barns
Quote by Dæmönika
If she maintains eye contact or sweeps her hair back, you're in.

So if she's secure and sweeps her back, possibly because of comfortability issues she likes him?

To threadstarter: Does she touch you? Many women do that without having to like you, but it's a good sign. Have you touched her and not had her flinch?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kurush
I know guys who were too scared to ask girls out, and they never ended up going out with them.

How ironic.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
A lot of people saying ask her... that's not exactly a sure way. No, there is no sure way I'm afraid.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Kensai
So if she's secure and sweeps her back, possibly because of comfortability issues she likes him?

...Maybe...

Maybe not. Tell me a sure-fire way of knowing. To be honest, if I was in his position, I'd just sit next to her and buy her a drink.
When talking to her, ask her what the time is, if she's curious about why you're asking, then that is a good sign.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by kurush
Balls up and ask her. I know guys who were too scared to ask girls out, and they never ended up going out with them.

yeah, that sounds like me ... like there's this chick I want to ask out, but I'm too afraid of her saying she just wants to be friends, just curious, how well do you have to know a chick before asking her out? Like I met this girl last year and we would sit at lunch together and talk somewhat and I talk to her sometimes a little after school but we've never hung out outside school before.
Quote by Soul Power
When talking to her, ask her what the time is, if she's curious about why you're asking, then that is a good sign.

Great idea. He's been staring at her for an hour, he finally walks over, and the first thing he says is, "Excuse me, have you got the time?"

Quote by Dæmönika

Great idea. He's been staring at her for an hour, he finally walks over, and the first thing he says is, "Excuse me, have you got the time?"

Haha, this usually works if you know the guy/girl a little. Not something you do to a total stranger that looks pretty. But I'm not sure if the threadstarter knows her or not so bear with me on that one.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
tests? certain outcomes?

what are we science expiraments?
I seen this questionnaire in Shout Magazine named "Is She Into You?", I thought it was quite interesting as it asked about the signals, and other things that girl usually do to get guys' attention (I even do some of them). Seems like bullcrap, but seeing as it's a teen magazine, by teens, it would most likely have somewhat interesting things in it.
So dude there's really no sure-fire way to know unless she actually TELLS you. And if she does, then you're in!

Maybe ask her to an upcoming dance or something... or you could just hang out with her a LOT and then she'll definitely like you!
ask her while you're holding a rusty nail... its more persuasive visually
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by mgilesfan27
That a girl likes you, cause the girl i do like is like going one way sometimes but when i approach her about it she goes the other so...

is there anytests i can do that with a certain outcome shows a for sure yes or no

Lol, she doesn't like you
i is cool
I know. You could get one of your friends (assuming you have one) to call and ask her and you could listen in on another phone...Brilliant!!!
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
not-so-brilliant actually.

That's more wierd, because if one of his friends is gonna ask her that she might think that his friend likes her, and if she likes even a little bit, she'll consider his friend as more of an option

PLUS that's violating someone's privacy

unless of course his friend is a girl.
I hope you did not think I was serious? Any way this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the "I'm to scared to talk to girls. What should I do?" Forum
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Quote by halfstacked
I hope you did not think I was serious? Any way this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the "I'm to scared to talk to girls. What should I do?" Forum

AKA: RELATIONSHIP THREAD
i is cool
Simplest test is to ask. However, your not an idiot and you would have already thought of that, which means the reason your not asking is because you don't have the guts.

Easiest test to find out if she likes you is tostop acting like you like her. Stop paying special attention to her, stop looking at her any different than what you look at your friends. If she likes you, she will be confused why you seam to have lost interest then start paying attention to you. If nothing happens then she hasn't noticed anything and she doesn't like you (if know you at all). If she starts acting bitchy to you then she likes you but for the wrong reasons.

Now go forth
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
spray her with your musk?

edit:
Quote by metal=lame
Write her a note with 3 boxes...

yes
No
Mabye

Its that simple.

hahahahahahaha
I have one word for you my friend... PROXIMITY

The proximity test is the best test there is. And that's that.

Let me give you some background information:

Everyone has their "personal space" which is anywhere around 6 inches to a foot from themselves. Whenever someone moves into that "personal space" the natural reaction is to move away to regain a buffer of "personal space". But if that person feels an attraction for the person invading their personal space--they will be less likely to move away.

So basically, If you move into her personal space, and you notice her move back out, chances are she doesn't have an attraction for you. But if you notice that she stays where she is--It's a good bet that she is attracted to you. I say bet, because like everything its not 100% certain.

Now the problem with this test is that it might not be the easiest to use. You can't just walk into someone's personal space out of the blue. But if a situation like that ever comes up--and a lot can--this can be the best way to answer your question.

Now I'm NOT telling you to walk up to her and do something like say... touch her ass--not at all. Rather than instigating the test, you should wait for something like this to happen naturally. Perhaps you walk past her in a crowded room?

Another thing I'd like to say is that attraction isn't always 100% yes or no. Don't get me wrong, many times it can be. What I mean is that over a process of time, be it 2 hours or 2 weeks, a person's attraction to another person can drastically change back and forth many times. One last note, when I say "attraction", I'm not speaking of a conscious mental choice as in "I like her". What I mean is a natural and sometimes subconscious "attraction" for a person--that often times develops into concrete "likings" of a person.

I hope this makes sense and was useful. Let me know if you have any questions.

But honestly, the best test is to just be a man, and ask her out. And if you see no results--move on.
Last edited by Four Symbols at Jan 27, 2007,
Quote by Dæmönika
If she maintains eye contact or sweeps her hair back, you're in.

i do that all the time and i dont like them....
Quote by mgilesfan27
ive asked her out before she always says her parents wont let her

and so it wont be brought up im 19 shes 17

she just doesnt want to go out with you alot of girls say that when they mean no
Page 1 of 2