Hey guys this is something I enjoy playing....hope u enjoy it too....i play it this way acsoutic style.....I guess its my take on a classic metal song...hahaha....!!!....well hope u like it...Keep rockin....PEAC EOUT

VIDEO - Acsoustic crazt train
I like it, seeing as I'm into acoustic right now and out of electric. Sounds cool, like the singing, and tabs would be nifty.
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
awesome bro, especially the intro. The singing also sounded good. I rated it 5 stars.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
You did a great job. You really made it your own song. The only flaw was you don't have the lyrics completely right. You did for the most part, but you had some of them wrong and left some out. Great job though.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
nice one. both guitar and vocals sounded pretty good
Everybody can sing, you just have to find the right type of music and genre for you.
Too bad the genre for me is Italian and Spanish Opera
Didnt really like it. One of those songs that shouldnt be acoustic.
yeah im in agreement here, hard to see a song like this played accoustic, but for whats its worth, you have great technique, and you played it well

nice voice too.
Wow, I can't get enough of your stuff lately. I never crit your work or leave comments because I never have much more to say than "that was great", but I couldn't pass this one up... Fantastic.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
I really liked it. Nice original take on the song. Very cool. What kind of acoustic is that?
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Great stuff, I remember when you did a cover like this a while go.

Good job Waz.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
tabs PLEASE? IM BEGGIN YOU
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
tabs PLEASE? IM BEGGIN YOU

I dont have a tabbing program...adn plus Im too lazy to tab the intro and the lil solo....so here is waht I have in my notepad..!!

TAB:

Main/Verse RIff:
E---------7-----5-------3 -------2-------2p3----
B------8---8------7-------5 -------3----------3-
G---0---------0------0-------0 ------0----------
D----------------------------- --------------------
A----------------------------- --------------------
E----------------------------- --------------------

Chorus:
Em C Em C
Mentle wounds not healing driving me insane

G D Em
Im goin off teh rails on teh crazy train

///..............hope that makes sense..>!!!..........thanx for listenin and rockin........PEAC EOUT
Waz, Waz, Waz, when are you gonna get it, You're sooooooooooo Freaking good. You make me sick, nothing I've ever done can compare to that.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
dude, wow, that was incredible and "i am the highway" is also amazing. I commented it on youtube also (whitepenguin12345). great job and keep it up
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
oh wow that was incredible! i loved every part of it. the vocals the guitar the solo. everything. great work dude great work!

XoP
u have any originals? love the spanish guitar in the meloncholic feel, not one i'd expect for a song like that, but that was real professional...
8/10. i like to see songs like this artfully played and sung on acoustic. good job.
Wow man! I loved it, but I really have to say that your Opeth cover was amazing.