hey guys I am graduating high school this month so I am probably gona just party all summer then enlist in the airforce when september comes. Is anyone here in the airforce already? is it worth going in? is it a good living?

I was thinking about being base security so i can walk around the base with an m-16. that would be hot
Wait wait wait...didn't you just make a thread about turning 18 and having to register for the draft?

* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23
Wait wait wait...didn't you just make a thread about turning 18 and having to register for the draft?

Wait wait wait... did you completly miss his point in his other thread?

And Godspeed to you if you join... We need more people as patriotic as you are in this country.
Quote by tds1343
hey guys I am graduating high school this month so I am probably gona just party all summer then enlist in the airforce when september comes. Is anyone here in the airforce already? is it worth going in? is it a good living?

I was thinking about being base security so i can walk around the base with an m-16. that would be hot

Go for it..Only walking around the base with an m-16 might seem "hot" as a kid... Personally I wouldn't wan't that job. Go Signals!
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
If an air guitar isn't a real instrument, then what is the air force?

I personally wouldn't want that job either, but if you're interested in that kind of job, then just go for it