So Im gettin a bass soon and I was wondering if I HAVE to get a bass amp if Im gunna play bass.I already gotta Peavey Amp which the bass sounds great on.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
So Im gettin a bass soon and I was wondering if I HAVE to get a bass amp if Im gunna play bass.I already gotta Peavey Amp which the bass sounds great on.

if you crank the volume using a bass trough an guitar amp, you're going to mess up the speaker

go to the guitar and bass basics forum
yes you have to get a bass amp

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
As long as you're not planning on doing any kind of shows with it you really shouldn't have to worry about it... I've been using my little silvertone amp that i got with my 6 string with my guitar for about 6 months now and theres really no problems, except that if you play too loud it'll get all distorted and it'll get hard to differenciate between notes. Just dont go too loud or you'll blow the amp then... you're out of luck, cause you'll have to get a new amp and thats no fun.
Dark Blue, Dark Blue, Have you ever been alone in a crowded room, well I'm Here with you now.