i seem to have a problem sitting down and playing its like my fretting hand forgets how to move up and down the neck but if i stand up its fine does anyone else have this problem?
^ Most people have the opposite problem, actually. That's interesting.
Hi, I'm Peter
any ideas on how to compensate for it a taller stool maybe or something because it gets kinda tiring after a couple of hours im no spring chicken
You could play sitting down with the strap on to keep it in a comfortable position, unless you're used to playing lower than when you're sitting. It's hard to give you recommendations without seeing your posture, positioning, etc.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by cowboysneverdie
any ideas on how to compensate for it a taller stool maybe or something because it gets kinda tiring after a couple of hours im no spring chicken

yeh try a taller stool, so your kinda hanging your legs of the edge rather than them being flat on the floor or hunched up at all
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
its just one of those things you work through with pratice.
i used to be fine sitting and then terrible standing so i started practicing standing up for a while then sitting down and eventually it just kind of worked itself through. It takes time though, so be patient