3 or 4 days ago i was messin around in the snow without gloves, and after i came in and my whole hand warmed up, the tips of my middle fingers still felt numb.3-4 days later and their still numb/tingling. i can feel pain in them if i pinch them, i just cant feel them. it just the very tips of my 2 middle fingers. does anyone know whats wrong?
Quote by The Casualty
Frost bite, n00b.

Get the doctor to check it out.

+1
You masterbate too much (if that's even possible)

But seriously, you need to get that checked out by a doctor.
Are they blue? Any slight discoloration?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by captainjackass
they arent odd colored at all. they just feel weird and one of them is a little swollen.

yup, it's frost bite, you should get checked dude
Quote by captainjackass
will they cut my finger tips off? anyone know what will happen?

It depends on how bad it is. Though I haven't heard of any times when they actually cut someone's finger tips off (Around here).
Seeing as how you can still sort of feel them and there's no discolouration, they should be fine. Just get them checked out to be safe.
I wish I had a sig.

Instrumental preference: Bass and/or vocals (lead or backup)

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

And you don't want to have buttsecks?

Get the fuck off my internets.
You have cancer...

This happened to me also, my fingers got swollen and numb, but it only lasted about an hour or two. Your case seems much more severe. A few days it's lasted you say?
That happened to me, but it was because I was really drunk and passed out in a snow bank.
How friken long were u playing in the snow to get minor frostbite? Seriously man, you should have gone to the doctors afte rit haddn't cleared up after a few hours.

^I suppose you think that passing out from alcohol in the snow makes you hardcore?
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost

^I suppose you think that passing out from alcohol in the snow makes you hardcore?
Lmao lay off you ****ing scene kid. "Ho-ho, someone said they got drunk which 95% of people over 16 do anyways? Impossible, he must be trying to be hardcore."
I wish I had a sig.

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

Quote by Krulin
Lmao lay off you ****ing scene kid. "Ho-ho, someone said they got drunk which 95% of people over 16 do anyways? Impossible, he must be trying to be hardcore."

What does scene kid mean? Yes teenagers get drunk, but they also seam to overexagarate their drunken states. The number of teens ive seen have a six pack then say "Im SOOOO fkn wasted man!" or fall down, but when they do put their hands out in front of them to guard their fall. Drunk people don't EVER guard their fall.

Sorry, I just have a major problem with people who A) get off their faces and B) pretend to be off their faces as if it makes them look cool.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Krulin

Well why would someone post "once i was drunk adn passed out in the snow"

what the hell? that doesnt help answer the question.

So aussie ghost has it for me
Quote by henza_x
Well why would someone post "once i was drunk adn passed out in the snow"

what the hell? that doesnt help answer the question.

So aussie ghost has it for me
Some people like to contribute to the topic by posting something related. Passing out in the snow and getting frostbite, therefore being in the same situation as the topic creator, contributes. Posting "Oooh I bet you think you're hardcore don't you." Doesn't contribute.
I wish I had a sig.

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

Your not grim but your frostbitten now.

Frost bite for sure, go to a doctor.They might need to.....

AMPUTATE!!!!
I have a simialar problem in my left middle finger. But I didnt go out in the snow, And I typicaly keep my hands warm. I think my problem was caused by playing really to hard on heavy strings.
Class A Procrastinator and Class A Guitarist..
Finally, my Osteochondrosis, Herniated discs, Cervical spine aches, Discs protrusions, Lumber spine aches, Numb fingers and toes and dorsopathy are cured!

Thanks doc.
I have nothing important to say
These spambots are amazing at necro scrounging.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american