Page 1 of 2
My dad is making a big deal because my girlfriend is dark skinned.

Me=white
Her=half Russian/half Brazilian/all skeet inducing

Ohwell. He's just uncomfortable about it. He'll be ok with it.
she sounds hawt
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Who cares what he thinks, as long as you like her.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Wow, that sucks. Your dad sounds like an asshole. If my father even made one crack about my boyfriend, I'd get so mad, I'd probably throw a bitch fit.
First off yes, she sounds hot.

Second as long as you like her, stay with her. Show him how nice she is or something.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by The Casualty
Wow, that sucks. Your dad sounds like an asshole. If my father even made one crack about my boyfriend, I'd get so mad, I'd probably throw a bitch fit.

why my ex-girlfriend wasn't like that
Quote by kurosawa
''Mary-Jay, Get me ma gun!''

bahahah i pissed my self when i saw that

ur dad is a ****head
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Quote by zeppelinpage4
First off yes, she sounds hot.

Second as long as you like her, stay with her. Show him how nice she is or something.

oh god she is.

but yeah, thats what i'm going to do.

he's not going to make us break up or anything. he's just....well....he grew up in another atmosphere.

i'd say none of you grew up in extremely rural tennessee in the 70s and 80s.

but he understands its ok.
Oh, you should see my grandfather. Basically, he told my sister that if she ever brought a black boy home, he'd get his shotgun.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by unplugtheradio
oh god she is.

but yeah, thats what i'm going to do.

he's not going to make us break up or anything. he's just....well....he grew up in another atmosphere.

i'd say none of you grew up in extremely rural tennessee in the 70s and 80s.

but he understands its ok.

now you HAVE to post pics, its a rule
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
your dad is a douche.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Only on occasion, huh?

And me likey Brazilians.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Have some random steal your purse and then have her fight for your honour and win it back.

I am 'dark skinned', I don't know what pressure you whiteys get from your parents but my mum once told me, "Don't bring any of those arab girls home".....I was like

Methinks your dad will get over it...
yo.

I BELIEVE
how does it feel to have people masturbating to pics of your girlfriend on the internet
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
Quote by Rebel1991
how does it feel to have people masturbating to pics of your girlfriend on the internet

the more guys masturbate to her, the less they get in real life.

but i'll take it down anyways.
Look you ignorant prick. The Confederate States were not nearly as bad as the idiots in the North try to make out. The history books are written by the winners of the war (which, incidentally, was made up by a large percentage if migrants sent into battle by the North). It seems to be that noone knows that the North also kept slaves, and segregated and were racist towards blacks. Sure, they abolished slavery, it didn't mean it didn't happen though. Racists are everywhere, so get over the fact that your dad doesn't like your girlfriend. He'll come around soon enough.
Quote by johnmalkin
Look you ignorant prick. The Confederate States were not nearly as bad as the idiots in the North try to make out. The history books are written by the winners of the war (which, incidentally, was made up by a large percentage if migrants sent into battle by the North). It seems to be that noone knows that the North also kept slaves, and segregated and were racist towards blacks. Sure, they abolished slavery, it didn't mean it didn't happen though. Racists are everywhere, so get over the fact that your dad doesn't like your girlfriend. He'll come around soon enough.

there's still more racism in the south.

and this wasnt just about the south. its about my dad.
my grandpa once told my cousin to dump her bf who was korean because he would taint our german bloodline. Old racist people i tell ya.
ya...i agree in the south we are pretty rascist...but you have to think the different races are different in the north than the south....my dad hired a girl from indiana and she said that she was never rascist or couldnt understand why the south was but when she moved down here everything is so much different and stuff
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
i live in virginia and i agree with a comment above about the north. the only reason they abolished slavery was to hurt us in the south. but yea they had slaves too and all that shit. but where i live there arent a lot of blacks or anything. and not everyone is racist in the south. i have nothing against black people....if there were some hot black chicks here, i would probably wanna hook up with them. but mexicans, thats a different story around where i live. they havent been as bad until lately. there were like 3 mexican restaurants opened in the town where i work and all the mexicans come in to buy work clothes and shit. it was funny one day. they came to pay (i run register) and they had like 20 bucks worth of stuff and with tax it was like 21 dollars. well i told them 21 and he looked confused and sat there trying to argue that its only 20 dollars and kept turning to his friends and talking spanish and shit about how i added wrong or something. and i finally said...this is the tax you all HAVE to pay. i wish i would have asked for a driver's license just to be mean...lol. but i watched bushes state of union address tonight and he mentioned something about granting a temp worker thing and then they leave and its up to businesses to make them leave. god i hope we do. and he also mentioned.....NO AMNESTY. thats freaking sweet. hopefully it doesnt take long.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
yep^, its not the legal mexicans, its the illegal, they sneak across the border, come here, take our jobs cause they will take less money, then they dont have to pay taxes. Just about everyone I see has a $20,000+ chevy, gmc, etc... with a loud stereo system, and spinners.
Not to mention they have family get reunions every night....
History lesson time!
Quote by Nole07
i live in virginia and i agree with a comment above about the north. the only reason they abolished slavery was to hurt us in the south. but yea they had slaves too and all that shit.

Yeah slavery wasn't abolished till after the Civil War. The first federal law banning slaves was the Emancipation Proclomation givin mid-war. What that did was make owning a slave illegal if you were one of the rebel states. And the North States banned slavery gradually before the Civil War.
Quote by Nole07

but mexicans, thats a different story around where i live. they havent been as bad until lately. there were like 3 mexican restaurants opened in the town where i work and all the mexicans come in to buy work clothes and shit. it was funny one day. they came to pay (i run register) and they had like 20 bucks worth of stuff and with tax it was like 21 dollars. well i told them 21 and he looked confused and sat there trying to argue that its only 20 dollars and kept turning to his friends and talking spanish and shit about how i added wrong or something. and i finally said...this is the tax you all HAVE to pay. i wish i would have asked for a driver's license just to be mean...lol. but i watched bushes state of union address tonight and he mentioned something about granting a temp worker thing and then they leave and its up to businesses to make them leave. god i hope we do. and he also mentioned.....NO AMNESTY. thats freaking sweet. hopefully it doesnt take long.

That wasn't racist at all! I worked at Subway and white people did that too and black people and everyone ethnic group you can think of. Does that mean we should send every race and ethnic group out of the state. Don't give me that as an excuse. I got mugged by 3 black people and still hold no racist views. So your reason just makes you look like a bigot

Quote by rockr09
yep^, its not the legal mexicans, its the illegal, they sneak across the border, come here, take our jobs cause they will take less money, then they dont have to pay taxes. Just about everyone I see has a $20,000+ chevy, gmc, etc... with a loud stereo system, and spinners.
Not to mention they have family get reunions every night....

I am all for you on the illegals. But here are some points to think about.
1. They are coming over here and taking job WE DO NOT WANT
2. They are giving money to the government through taxes
But I still agree about deporting them because well they are illegal.
i am pretty sure the war ended after he issued the proclamation and the 13th amendment...

"Finally, on April 18, 1865, the Civil War ended with the surrender of the Confederate army. 617,000 Americans had died in the war, approximately the same number as in all of America's other wars combined. Thousands had been injured. The southern landscape was devastated.

A new chapter in American history opened as the Thirteenth Amendment, passed in January of 1865, was implemented."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p2967.html

and i didnt say i was racist toward them. i said most people are where i live and my lil experience i had with them was not because i hate their race it was because they were ****ing morons...and yes probably illegal. well definitely illegal
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by Nole07
i am pretty sure the war ended after he issued the proclamation and the 13th amendment...

That is pr'much what I said the proclamation was made mid-war. >.< Unless you were talking to the person above me
why cant i have a russian - brazilian girlfriend?
daaaamn it gotta be a good mix.
and tell your dad to **** off. we're not living in the 19 century.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by unplugtheradio
the more guys masturbate to her, the less they get in real life.

but i'll take it down anyways.

I missed it????!!?!?!?!
dude thats not just in the south, that happens all over to this day. It doesnt matter where you are from, some people just can't get past skin color in this world.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Racism is stupid, plain and simple.

If I brought home pretty much any ethnicity person my parents would be cool with it. I must admit if she was reallly dark black though it might be kind of akward for them, but I wouldn't give a **** because it's my life and I'll date who I want.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I missed it????!!?!?!?!

Dang, better luck next time....Good for me because it only takes me 15 secon......oshi.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by -MintSauce-
The South of the United Kingdom is the best part, by far.

So, was she hot?

I might have to PM unplugtheradio
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 2