What would be the ultimate movie? a compelling inspirational story? awesome car chases? also say what would it be about and the actors
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Lord of the Rings with Star Wars Characters and acting by the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Lord of the Rings with Star Wars Characters and acting by the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Keira Knightley with her digitally enhanced bust
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
^ i like that book

but the ultimate movie would be a pr0no with chicks getting ****ed (in both bottom holes) with guitar headstocks (washburn x series heads. you know, the little sharp curvey thing.... oh ya thats hot.
I suppose the ultimate movie in America would be about a hot action cop who guns down people all over the place and gets some hot ass everynight after crashing parties and getting wasted.
What's up?
The world is about to be struck by a meteor that will end all life; with all humanity helpless, everyone comes together for one last party, namely a 6 billion strong orgy.

This Summer: Arma-get-it-on.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i think something about revelations in teh bible...like mainstream with big name actors and crap would be awesome.....something similar to End of Days with Ahhnold....that movie was awesome.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by Nole07
i think something about revelations in teh bible...like mainstream with big name actors and crap would be awesome.....something similar to End of Days with Ahhnold....that movie was awesome.

I saw a movie like that, it turned into preachy biblical bullshit
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
The ultimate movie has already been made- A Clockwork Orange.
violence, profanity, nudity, an excellent plot, and a message.
Samuel L. Jackson. Being a total badass, with a freeform Jackson wrote script.

Or a better Metal documentary. "Headbanger's Journey" was decent, and i's a good start, a real eye opener for all the people who enjoy stereotype, but I want a good 4 hour documentary COMPLETELY dsiporving all the bullshit that's spread about Metal.

Seriously, it has WAY too much of a bad rep. Sure, there WERE church burnings, and there MAY be connections with murder and whatnot, but the murders/suicides aren't about the music. The person's usually messed up in the head.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by The Leader
The world is about to be struck by a meteor that will end all life; with all humanity helpless, everyone comes together for one last party, namely a 6 billion strong orgy.

This Summer: Arma-get-it-on.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at that!
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by darth awsome

haven't seen it, whos in it?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Essential ingredients:

Car chase scene
Hand-to-hand combat scene
Shootout scene
Slow motion parts, with lots inspirational music
Plenty of swearing
Really bad-ass characters and/or actors.
Ninja space pirates
A magical sword

And of COURSE, female nudity, possibly even a lesbian scene.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Jan 24, 2007,
Quote by myself101
What would be the ultimate movie? a compelling inspirational story? awesome car chases? also say what would it be about and the actors

already been done, its called 'Crank'
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by zeroconsequence
I got just 8 words for ya: Reptiles, conflict, tire, snake, banana, tree, splash, boobie.

please stop posting in different text

only popapez can pull it off with the pink

bold type just screams for attention
its been done already

its called Borat, of course they did miss out the female nudity, but of course there was the sacking of Pamela so i guess that can count
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I suppose the ultimate movie in America would be about a hot action cop who guns down people all over the place and gets some hot ass everynight after crashing parties and getting wasted.

I'd dig it
I'd put Bill Murray, Jack Nicholson, Uma Thurman, and Samuel L. Jackson in a room, and film it, without them knowing about it.
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by darth awsome

that movie is awesome. i watched with my friends this weekend. it has a really good message and stuff. It made me hate panic at the disco even more because they stole the outfits sort of for the F@cking video. HOMOS.