crit for crit!

basically It's an intro and verseX2. Still writing a good chorus. Let me know how it sounds so far.
The baritone sax is the vocals
Attachments:
song.zip
Firstly good chord work with the synth, and the acoustic works well as well. The acoustic guitar is very good as well for the verse, although the change is a little off, maybe keep the synth in there for a bit? The verse could do with a bit of bass in it, but it would have to be a mellow line. Thus far its very good, so post again when its finished.

Can you crit mine? I'm disagree with Snipy, I like most of that. The intro is mostly excellent, but the second piano to come in needs to be turned down a bit, and the guitar solo needs working on, as does the solo from bars 18-21. The riff underneath that is really good, simple, but a great riff, but its ruined at first by a poor guitar bit over the top. But once that goes away and its just the riff its very good. The guitar bit from 38-40 works excellently, and improves that riff over it. I'd keep working at that, as the intro and main riffs are great, but it needs a structure, and to be longer.

Can you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511892
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.