Page 1 of 2
*buries face in hands in frustration*
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
I have to ask....How did you find this?
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by unplugtheradio
friend showed me.

the guy runs another site...i cant remember the name.

but they have a list of "gay bands" and "safe bands"

I WANT TO SEE THAT LIST!

*Begins mission searching for it*
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
That can't be serious, can it?
*gets out guns to kill some zealots*
EDIT! OMFGWTFBBQ??? Look at that gay list? Metallica? Judas Priest? Motorhead? Audioslave? RHCP?
I'm getting this guy shut down.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Oh my....This website is quite disturbing....I know some people who would rip it to shreds in a second. Since when are Metallica gay? And since when do the RHCP give out a 'gay message'? This website obviously loves a fairy tale a little too much.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I noticed something. When listening to the song, he's constantly saying "Gotta resist that temptation". So I guess he's just a gay man trying to stay straight. He's about as straight as Richard Simmons, though.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Jesus hates you if you are a fag....

It made me lol.

THe doors is gay? damn....haha metallica is gay...yeah i agree.

But the best of the best in this list: Elton John(really gay) lol.

This guys deffinitly have some issues. Its not like if your son listens to the doors he is going to be gay....if he is to become one, he probably already is gay and his sexual choise will be reveled later in life (if he is just a kid).
Oh dear, oh dear oh dear, in the wise words of the Chuckle brothers.
Quote by The Casualty
Did you just say Motorhead was gay? Oh dear god, what's the world coming to?

can you not sense irony and sarcasm?

dear god what is our education system coming to?
Quote by unplugtheradio
can you not sense irony and sarcasm?

Well, obviously being on the internet makes it a bit hard to convey, don't you agree? The education system is irrelevant to what you're implying anyway.
Its a pretty catchy song, even though its disgraceful.

I honestly thought the singer was a fag.
Quote by The Casualty
Well, obviously being on the internet makes it a bit hard to convey, don't you agree? The education system is irrelevant to what you're implying anyway.

that it hasnt raised a youth who can read sarcasm and irony?

if one can convey irony in books, which we have for ages, then its possible online.
I'm not so sure it's a joke...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by unplugtheradio
if one can convey irony in books, which we have for ages, then its possible online.

Bah, you got me there, and I agree.
Join me and together we'll C.H.O.P.S away the gay.

What is that dude thinking? That website almost made me pee my pants. That was the funnieest crap I've read in a long time. One other reason to throw religion in the trash.
Diggin' the pink shirt.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Why is it that churchy Christian bands always do really, really crappy solos? I mean, if the guitarist just suddenly started shredding his ass off, I might be a bit more inclined to accept Jesus.
Last edited by B.I.N. at Jan 24, 2007,
Is this serious or is it a joke?

He sounds like Fred Phelps. Fred Phelps' ignorant ass was at my brother's ****ing funeral...

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

This their website and they go to many soldier's funerals and do this shit. It's awful that they do this to men who gave their lives for our country. I didn't really pay attention to their signs but my little sister saw one that said, "Thank God for Dead Soldiers". It's awful and something should be done, even though it legally can't. They have the first amendment on their sides. My brother worked for the STL Fire Department and the cops took him their car just to keep all the firefighters from killing him... which they were about to do.

I wish they would die...
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by Player 1
i laughed. that's all you can really do at something like that.

i agree

Quote by B.I.N.
Why is it that churchy Christian bands always do really, really crappy solos? I mean, if the guitarist just suddenly started shredding his ass off, I might be a bit more inclined to accept Jesus.

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
lmao thats hilarious....especially the god hates fag...if your a fag he hates you too....omg...lmao
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
The Hells Angels follow that God Hates Fags group around. When they get too close to a funeral or get out of line....Whammy. Really though it is a freakin funeral. Have some damned respect. I also heard that they can't be within site of the funeral or 500 yards away or something. Bunch of nut baskets the are.
Quote by zeroconsequence
The Hells Angels follow that God Hates Fags group around. When they get too close to a funeral or get out of line....Whammy. Really though it is a freakin funeral. Have some damned respect. I also heard that they can't be within site of the funeral or 500 yards away or something. Bunch of nut baskets the are.
They're not the Hell's Angels. I can't remember what they're called but they were at my brother's funeral. They can't actually do anything but block the assholes and make sure you can't hear. We were very thankful for them coming but the firetruck and police officers did the most for us.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by unplugtheradio
friend showed me.

the guy runs another site...i cant remember the name.

but they have a list of "gay bands" and "safe bands"

edit: oh god...since when are the scissor sisters gay? i can understand motorhead...but the scissor sisters?

scissor sisters is a lesbian position (there's enough pervetedpeople on here who will figure this out so i won't explain it) and their previous names have mentioned stuff about dead lesbians and all that

they've got Elton John twice, but a question, how is mettalica gay?
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by zeroconsequence

Only in a few states - Indiana and South Dakota spring to mind; Kansas as well, I think.
Heh it can't be serious.

Why does he say that he's been 'tempted to lie with a man.?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
How are these bands considered gay? I thought Eminem was a known homophobe..
Cole Porter
Interpol
The Doors
Metallica
The Rolling Stones
David Bowie
Jay-Z
Velvet Underground
Eminmen
Nirvana
Lou Reed
Motorhead
Audioslave
Red Hot Chili Peppers

And I REALLY liked:
Morrissey(?questionable?)
Elton John(really gay)
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Is this serious?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
its hilarious

it cant possibly be true, and if it is, yeah, incredably offensive, but still hilarious.

they are so stupid these religious people, i dont understand how anyone can expect them to do anything smart, i mean, look at what they believe in.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I love how he said "You filthy sinners should just leave me be, 'cause Jesus, my saviour, is the only man for me".

Basically, he's making an unwarranted and offensive remarks towards homosexuals and telling them to leave him alone. Does that make any sense?

Also, the Jesus is my saviour part: He should also mention that religion is also nothing but a choice. Gah, what a naive, fat, pink shirt wearing cock squeezer.

I hope this is a joke.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 24, 2007,
Page 1 of 2