I mostly like to play stuff like :
Lamb of God
Darkest Hour
The Absence
Killswitch Engage
and other metalcore style bands...

and i was wondering which amp i should get, $1000+
i was thinking about getting... framus, krank, mesa duel/triple rectifier or madison.
I'm leaning towards the mesa, but I'm not too sure. what do u guys think...
peavey 5150 or 6505 seems to be a popular choice,

framus is freakin solid too, mesa has some great high gain tones, but its sort of plain and sounds nothing special, its been used and abused, go for something a little more unique, look into ENGL, or a bogner! woo
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Gotta try them out man. Cant rely on people here. I would say go for a Dual/Triple Recto. But thats just me, and because I LOVE my Triple Recto.

I can tell you right now though, rule out the Krank. They sound horrible.
I'd say for metalcore, you should consider (in no particular order):

Framus Cobra
Engl Powerball (or any of the bigger heads)
Bogner Uberschall
Diezel VH4
Peavey 5150/6505

Do your reading up on them, visit Harmony Central and check out the user reviews, and most importantly, TRY THEM OUT! At this level of amp, it's mainly going to come down to your preference rather than specs.
Quote by Nolly
I'd say for metalcore, you should consider (in no particular order):

Framus Cobra
Engl Powerball (or any of the bigger heads)
Bogner Uberschall
Diezel VH4
Peavey 5150/6505

Do your reading up on them, visit Harmony Central and check out the user reviews, and most importantly, TRY THEM OUT! At this level of amp, it's mainly going to come down to your preference rather than specs.

+1

probably diezel herert instead of the vh4, I've only tried the vh4, though. Koch powertone too, soldano avenger/slo, etc. as nolly says, just try everything you can.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ aye, I've only tried the avenger, but it ruled.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?