That was actually pretty good. Although, he should have been more energetic and over-the-top about the headshot, like Doug.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
thats pretty cool
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Heh that was cool.

When I saw the title "Boom Headshot" I was expecting some sort of stupid CS thread, and I was gonna come in, the asshole spoilsport I am to say "it originated from UT, not CS you fucking noobs."

So kudos to you.

...That's a cool vid hehe.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Heh that was cool.

When I saw the title "Boom Headshot" I was expecting some sort of stupid CS thread, and I was gonna come in, the asshole spoilsport I am to say "it originated from UT, not CS you fucking noobs."

So kudos to you.

...That's a cool vid hehe.

"Boom headshot!" originated from Pure Pwnage...

well i laughed
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Smokey Amp
"Boom headshot!" originated from Pure Pwnage...
The whole screaming "Headshot" after shooting someone in the head originated from Unreal Tournament. Pure Pwnage got it from UT. Directly or indirectly, it came from UT.

Think about it... if you've played the game... you shoot the sniper. "Boom!" it hits them in the head. The announcer drawls out the word "Headshot".

Also happens with the ripper.
But yeah.

I didn't have a signature until now.
my mate screams "BOOM HeADSHOT!" over live all th time, but hes normally playing ping pong
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Scourge
The whole screaming "Headshot" after shooting someone in the head originated from Unreal Tournament. Pure Pwnage got it from UT. Directly or indirectly, it came from UT.

Think about it... if you've played the game... you shoot the sniper. "Boom!" it hits them in the head. The announcer drawls out the word "Headshot".

Also happens with the ripper.
But yeah.

A headshot is a headshot in almost any fps, an announcer shouting headshot doesn't mean that much..
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Theres this guy at my school with a bag that says "Boom headshot" I want his bag
Quote by Cal UK
Theres this guy at my school with a bag that says "Boom headshot"

I want his bags

Fixed.
LMFAO!

That was brilliant. My brother makes movies like those, but he hasn't put any on youtube yet. The explosions looked cool...(though tragically unrealistic of course).

I didn't know where that saying came from, but I used to use it occationally in airsoft Ghost Recon, and Jedi outcast. But now it's only funny in airsoft...

Edit: I also liked how the guys rotate in place with their guns in the beginning. Just like Goldeneye 64!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Lawl, the best part was the rest of the video.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Kailoq
A headshot is a headshot in almost any fps, an announcer shouting headshot doesn't mean that much..

Exactly, it's hardly proof that that's where the expression originated from. To my knowledge, it's definitely a PP creation.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Exactly, it's hardly proof that that's where the expression originated from. To my knowledge, it's definitely a PP creation.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the saying "Boom Headshot" is from PP.
PP is funny, people saying 'Boom Headshot' aren't...

Nice video by the way, actually pretty well done
Why didnt the soldier run up behind him, pull his headback and scream "BOOM! HEADSHOT!"???

Still very good.
that sucked.

the production was alright but seriously, that guy fails.

no one "Boom! Headshots" like Doug. He shouldn't have even bothered.