I have an Ibanez GRX40 (alder body) with the HSS setup. I might want to swap the humbucker (stock Ibanez) for a better (hotter) one, which one would you guys recommend?
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Eddy (Plywood Stratocaster Copy)
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Marshall MG15 DFX with custom speaker
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Boss DS-1 (Keeley modded)
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
have a look at some seymour duncans
i quite like the duncan detonator
StueyALBB
if you like the sound of actives get emgs if not than check out seymour duncans there both good pickups
Quote by dylan87654321
or dizmario

Dimarzio
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Dimarzio are awsome...i recomend them..i also have grx40, only trouble with those is the bridge is pathetic imo
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Can you suggest a particular pickup? (no like get a Dimarzio, but suggest an actual type of humbucker, like a Dimarzio Evo or a SD Invader)
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
I too have a beginner Ibanez. I really enjoy it, even after 2 years. It's a Gio or a GAX, not sure which (or if there's a difference). I thought about putting in a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge, would this reduce noise? I'm gonna get a bigger amp first though.
Inhuman evil take down!
what sort of music you play?
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Punk-pop mostly (think Blink 182)
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Vox AD30VT
Gear: