police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
your going to get alot of " DONT GET AN MG THEY SUCK", which i agree with unless youve tried it and liked it.

Id get a new amp just not that one.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
jeez this question has never been asked before.....
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by laparsons
jeez this question has never been asked before.....

i reckon..also to the tread starter dont get a MG, get something way different
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
youve already got some alright guitars, just get a new amp, just not that amp, whats your price / wattage / size range?
i have an mg100gfx and i like it
but i reckon u shuld get the guitar first
upgrade your amp later
StueyALBB
i tryed an mg100hdfx at a recording studio and i thought it was mad thats probably the only stack i can afford cause imm only 14 and parents dont like spending that much money on an instrument or an amp
Epiphone valve jr combo and a pedal's all you need.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
just because its a stack doesnt mean its good, you could get a peavey valveking for around the same price and it will sound alot better and be loud enough.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
if u dont like how the MG sounds then dont get it. cuz ppl could have different tastes and some can like the MG and some dont... first try it out then if u dont like it then go for ur money go for a crate or peavey
Peavey valveking! Perfect for metal and will blow your roof off!
Ashdown Fallen Angel will be more than loud enough to gig with - the Marshall may be 100 watts, but not all that is useable....pushing solid state amps too hard gives you nasty clipping and the sound gets worse the louder they get. Tube amps get better the harder you push them, and they also osund louder than an equivalent power SS amp....also look at Laney and maybe some of the other Peaveys. Yes the MG100 is cheap for a stack, but it's cheap for a reason, the reason being it doesn't sound very good and it's poorly made.

Okay...two reasons.

Basically you don't need a 100 watt stack for metal, or for anything unless you're planning on playing large auditoriums or outdoor gigs without a PA.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Try the MG dude high end MG's arent too bad, but marshalls that arent stacks just dont feel alive to me. Half the dicks on here havent played MG's before and just try to be popular on the forum. or try the jackson and see which one you like the best.

DONT LET PEOPLE PLACEBO YOU ON THE MG!!!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
ill go try the mg100hdfx and fully mess around with it cause when i tryed it i had 2 minutes to get the right sound at the studio
Last edited by dylan87654321 at Jan 24, 2007,
Try the MG dude high end MG's arent too bad, but marshalls that arent stacks just dont feel alive to me. Half the dicks on here havent played MG's before and just try to be popular on the forum. or try the jackson and see which one you like the best.

There is no such thing as a high-end MG - it's a budget amp range, that's the whole point!

but with valve amps dont you have to run them real loud

If that's your concern why are you considering 100 watters? It seems to me you've already decided to buy the MG no matter what becasue you want a cool looking stack and the MG is the cheapest way to do it.

If you think owning a stack to look cool is more important than having an amp that sounds good and will also be louder anyway then go ahead and buy it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com