Well today my Epiphone Valve Junior will be arriving and soon I will also be buying an EQ and a Marshall Regenerator (chorus/flange and phase)

but I was wondering what would be my best order to place my pedals in?

I have a wah, distortion, fuzz and soon EQ and chorus/flange/phase

bearing in mind I won't have an FX loop on the VJ...
Personally, I'd say Wah, Fuzz, Distortion, EQ, Chorus/Flange/Phase. However, you can do it in any order you want. My best suggestion would be to try things out and get a feel for your tastes by experimenting. The EQ can go anywhere and it will drastically change your sound depending on it's position. Have fun!
I'd go EQ, Wah, Fuzz, Distortion (i assume you wont have both on at the same time so it doesnt really matter which way round those two go), Chorus/Flanger/Phaser
guitar==> wah==> Dist==> Fuzz==> EQ==> Regenerator==> Amp

but as crimson tornado said it dosent really matter what which way round the dist or fuzz are. but if you do use them together then just find wich way sounds best
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
I'd start with distorion -> fuzz -> Regenerator -> Wah -> Equaliser.

Although you can do in any order. I usually put the wah or EQ last because then you are modifying the frequency of a distorted sound. As opposed to the other way round where you are modifying a clean sound, and then distortiting that. I think you get a better sound from that order.

Also that is how they order the sounds in the Boss Multi FX pedals (e.g ME-55).

But hey, whatever works for you. Changing them around, and also using the EQ at different points will give you completely different sounds.
Quote by eskycorp

Also that is how they order the sounds in the Boss Multi FX pedals (e.g ME-55).

wrong

the ME-50 goes:

tone mod > compressor > Wah > OD/DIST > NS >Modulation > Delay > Reverb

but some do change depending on what setting you are using. such as if you put the harmoniser on it goes before the dist. and if you put the expression pedal on resonance it goes after the dist
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2