yeah me too
turns out that lighting your guitaron fire doesnt make youplay faster, it only makes the guitar really hot!
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Yeah, I tried it but I got confused and kept getting really bad scores, and I just sounded terrible.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by High_o
yeah me too
turns out that lighting your guitaron fire doesnt make youplay faster, it only makes the guitar really hot!

Amen to that!

We're wise now though, so we know not to ever try it again, and we urge you to take heed of our warnings!

DO NOT SET-LIGHT TO YOUR GUITAR!
I own at it. I can do that "I've been mostly playing guitar this week" on Amazing and not fail horribly.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
wtf is frets on fire?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/uv/fretsonfire/

love me
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
it's basically a freeware open source pc clone of guitar hero. It has the added bonus that there's 100s of songs to download and you can also add your own in.
okay, either we're talking about: a rip off of guitar hero, or setting our guitars on fire... which is which, and yet both sound quite stupid
TransitorySexGod
Last edited by TrasitorySexGod at Jan 24, 2007,
also.. you pick up the keyboard and hold it upside down.. then you use your F keys for the notes and the enter button to pick!
it might be because of your keyboard.. some keyboards only let you press one key at a time.

I was trying bark at the moon last night on hard, it makes playing it on guitar seem easy!! The game is stupidly hard unless you play on easy or super easy
So ... your telling me not to do it? you totally destroying my dream here guys.