i just got home (1am) from MUSE's 2nd show in Sydney and 2 hours later my ears are still ringing my hands are still shaking and my throat is killing me. its no wonder why they win NME's best live act
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
assassin
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Map of the Problematique
Supermassive Black Hole (new riffs/solo)
Knights of Cydonia
City of Delusion
Time Is Running Out
others im still recuperating
but they did end with Stockholm Syndrome and Take a Bow
and somewhere in the middle they started to play the Aussie anthem then when into the theme song from Skippy
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
What venue?

the horden at fox studios
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

and they changed some of the set list order and songs
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

Are they playing any shows of the BDO on [V]? I hope they are. They have been serious dick wads lately playing all crap such as pop and that new type of rap crap. They are turning into MTV.
it is being televised but im not sure what channel and there being interviewed by Richard Wilkins tomorrow morning
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

Richard Wilkins... wtf ... he is usually interviewing Guy Sebastian.

On topic -

My fav Muse song would have to be Time is Running Out. Did they do a good version of that?
the crowd sang most of it they just played the music.
i wish i took my mp3 player i would have bootlegged it and liked some for ya's
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

yea but i wasn't there to see them. i went with my bro and his workmate and we got there at about 9 they had a smoke and a drink i got a t-shirt then we went in and 1/2 an hour later they come on
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

yea i've seen em twice, the rush at a muse gig is immense. the 2nd time i got a picture on my phone of matt bellamy, and you could quite cleary see his face (i was at the very front). i had bruised ribs from being crushed against the barrier but it was totally worth it

Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!