Hi guys

Been playing 10 years, sold my guitars to help fund a house (currently practice on a cheapo squire strat) now i want to buy an electric again £250 budget.

If money was no option, i would buy an Ibanez Jem or similar, i`m after the Vai/rock/lead sound. Thats just to give you an idea of what I am after playing.

It would need to have a trem system, but not necessarly floyd rose locking.
I would prefer a 2 humbucker and 1 single coil combo, or similar.
Of course, low fast action would be nice

I`ve looked at Kramer, and worried they are a little inconsistent in build plus i`m in the UK and delivery would be a big.
I like the look of Dean and Schecter, especially the shecter blackhawk but cant seem to find anything i like with a trem.

This is where you think i`m a pompus git, if i`m paying £250 i want to like the look if it and i`m sorry but yamaha pacifica just doesnt look rock enough and the RMX ? (RSX?) looks cheap. I hate the ibanez thick body sharp edge look (unless its good quality).

I`m know it seems i`m asking you to name a £1000 guitar priced at £250 but i understand, you get what your paid for. Any suggestions for more research would be great.

Thanks
Chris
used ibanez rg5xx
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Tall order....£250 would just about get you Vai's pickups in th UK! You'll definitely struggle to get something decent new, £350 is a much more realistic budget for a workable, mid-range instrument...£250 is still pretty much low-end stuff really, most of the floyd-type trems will be suspect at that price range.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com