Doesn't have enough tone? Or gain? If tone, bin it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
what do you mean by enough? IMO any 15 dollar pedal can't have too good of tone. I recommend another pedal, as eq pedals generally cost a hell of a lot more than a new overdrive.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
add a tone knob and turn it up all the way.

seriously, what do you mean?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Well, I think he means something along the lines of installing treble, middle and bass pots.

Apon (or should I say upon?) reading the first post again, theres not much point in modding a fab, you could just spend the money on a different build.

Or as I heard on these boards a while ago "You can only polish a turd so much"
Quote by XAkitAX
lol sorry i lost my own thread.. what I mean is, there isnt much treble, I would like to add more. Its a nice pedal, and I like modding/learning so anyone have ideas?

Open the pedal up and see if it has SMD or normal components. If it's SMD, the chances of you modding it are fairly small.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Sir Edwin CBE
Can't he change the tone capacitor to get a wider range of high tones or less bass?

If it's SMD, chances are he won't be able to swap the values around.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."