Has anyone here ever heard of the band 18 Visions. I ask people about them and they have no clue who they r. So have u heard of them
Im an Emo girl Who looks 4 other Emo girls.

I supprt the Emo groups all around this world.

I fall 4 EMO girls. Their so freakin HOT!!!!

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for the person you're not" - Kurt Cobain
According to Guitar World, this stylisticly evolving band is now considered "Modern Rock"

Henceforth, ye shall take this question to that forum.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Ya, I saw them on Sep. 16 and 17 last year. They have a good live show for a band that unknown.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
this thread is not wanted here!!
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
dark_color 7, i see a different thread made everyday by you. I believe you may slowly become the new punksk8ergrl so enough (sp?)

But yes, i have heard of the. They are the cross between Papa Roach and Avenged Sevenfolf without the solos (i think)

They're the kind of band i would have listened to about 3-4 years ago when i liked Linkin Park. Oh how my musical tastes in music changed when i started playing guitar.

Still back on topic, i don't think many people have heard of them because of the non-existent publicity they get apart from the occasional music video on Scuzz or Kerrang! (Uk) But then again, i havn't seen them supporting any band that i like and i don't see much news about them. Then again, i do live in the Uk so it might be different in America.
Christ, this is the second thread on the band today. Take it elsewhere son.
Terms and Conditions apply.
There a bunch of girly girls. They sing like girly girls and act like girly girls. TAKE THEM AWAY!
Just because i come up with may threads dosent mean a thing . Its just that i have alot 2 say and want some answers from u guys DAMN

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for the person you're not" - Kurt Cobain
right, but there's a whole other forum for this kinda stuff...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
DO any of u guys remeber The Sex Pistols and CBGB's and stuff lihe that??

seriosuly, stop with the ****ing threads and take it the appropiate forum. Your the reason UG vets make fun of noobs so much, god, just read the rules.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by dark-color7
DO any of u guys remeber The Sex Pistols and CBGB's and stuff lihe that??

psh. most people here are like 12.

just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
umm they sound wayy too much like papa roach in my opinion. and their lyrics suck. the song for tonightless and victim is always on fuse. black and bruised has a good beat and rhythm to it...but the lyrics are just incredibly emo and cliched. same with that band wicked wisdom. the singer is good, but the lyrics are to cliched