Poll: Serve in heaven or rule in hell?
Poll Options
View poll results: Serve in heaven or rule in hell?
Serve in heaven.
78 45%
Rule in hell.
59 34%
Neither.
37 21%
Voters: 174.
Page 1 of 2
Blatantly a stupid question. ruling is always better than serving. Plus in Hell we get Dime, Cliff and many other rock/metal legends
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by KillEmAll
Blatantly a stupid question. ruling is always better than serving. Plus in Hell we get Dime, Cliff and every other rock/metal legend ever...

Fixed.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I'd go with heaven. I mean, Hell doesn't have anywhere to shower....
I want to molest the lord of flies
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by GiantRaven
Lets see...

Eternal Bliss vs. Eternal Damnation...

Yea but your not the one suffering, you order the other people around, not vice versa...
Quote by Anything Goes
Yea but your not the one suffering, you order the other people around, not vice versa...

...No, everyone in hells there to suffer. It'\s not like Satan has fun, it is a horrible punishment for him ...

*theoretically spekaing of course*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
You're gonna be engulfed in flames for eternity and Satan and his demons will torture you with his pitch fork... I choose heaven.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by meh!
...No, everyone in hells there to suffer. It'\s not like Satan has fun, it is a horrible punishment for him ...

*theoretically spekaing of course*

Must you people be so difficult ...
Quote by meh!
I want to molest the lord of flies

The climax for me was when Piggy died. I couldn't believe they did that to him.
Quote by Maverick64
You're gonna be engulfed in flames for eternity and Satan and his demons will torture you with his pitch fork... I choose heaven.

I said rule in hell... satan would take orders from you, YOU'D OWN HELL.
TransitorySexGod
Quote by TrasitorySexGod
I said rule in hell... satan would take orders from you, YOU'D OWN HELL.

Who wants to own something with a whole bunch of murderous, smelly, whining sinners? It's like owning the NY Mets.
Quote by Zuka
Who wants to own something with a whole bunch of murderous, smelly, whining sinners? It's like owning the NY Mets.

i never said it would be good, or bad, lol
TransitorySexGod
Quote by Travis Tricky
Hell might not be fun, but I don't like the idea of being a fucking servant for eternity either, so .....I think I'll just live forever .... so far...so good

"Joooohn?"
-sigh- "Whaaat, God?"
"I'm pretty hungry, mind making me a salad?"
"Fiiine. I'll be back..."
"Could I have mushrooms, all diced up in them?"
"God, we have to talk. I think you're abusing me a litte..."
"Want to go to hell? Huh? You know Lucifer makes you give him handjobs."
"Right now, thats looking pretty great."
"I haven't gotten to Leviathan yet."
"... So what, like, Portobello Mushrooms, or....?"
Quote by Dæmönika
That was sad.

Not to mention that prick, who shoved the Colonel around all the time. God, what a prick he was.
how about we stop talking about Lord of the Flies, and continue with the discussion of the thread?
TransitorySexGod
I don't know shoving pinapples up Hitler's pooper sounds pretty fun.

And my favorite character was who ever started the nuclear war
*switches on "highway to hell"*

yeah, umm, i choose Heaven....
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Dæmönika
No, because this thread is shit, and Lord of the Flies isn't.

+1
Ruling > Serving, wherever you are. If you ruled hell, you could bring all the cool people down, and send all the evil people up, thus switching the balance so god people go to hell. So then you would effectively rulre heaven.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by Dæmönika
No, because this thread is shit, and Lord of the Flies isn't.

Lord of the Flies >> This thread. Great book. I love it how the kids get an island,wich is practicly heaven, and turn it to shit. Just like mankind.
That's the whole point of the book realy.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by flambe chicken
Ruling > Serving, wherever you are. If you ruled hell, you could bring all the cool people down, and send all the evil people up, thus switching the balance so god people go to hell. So then you would effectively rulre heaven.

God decides where you go...
Quote by Hells_Bell
Lord of the Flies >> This thread. Great book. I love it how the kids get an island,wich is practicly heaven, and turn it to shit. Just like Americans..
That's the whole point of the book realy.

Fixed.
Well, Heaven is a place of eternal bliss, so I don't know why "serving" there would be the least bit uncomfortable.
Rule in hell, think about it. A non-stop party, beer, devil chics and the best heavy metal/rock playing 24/7!!
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Perhaps. But it's about Americans in the video. I believe the chopper pilot in the end has a Southern accent.
Quote by screwup30
Rule in hell, think about it. A non-stop party, beer, devil chics and the best heavy metal/rock playing 24/7!!

Too bad that's not like that. In hell you are constantly hungry, hear the worst music and some old dude is ****ing you in the ass, while all of your favorite bands just sit there watch and laugh at you.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
serve in heaven cos its heaven so therefore serving there is good and would be exactly what your idea of heaven would be
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I think i'll rule in hell, "ullrich get over here! your gonna clean the pits of hell with a toothbrush! and when your done your gonna torture people with your drumming"
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Shouldnt this be in the religion thread, i would go heaven cause its too hot in hell XD
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Page 1 of 2