I couldnt find a thread or site on how to build a wah wah pedal. If anyone can give me a tutorial or post one that would be great
There's a wah-modding thread already. Do a quick search and check it out. You should be able to get a fair bit of info from there.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I know, I said that! I just meant that there's a fair bit of info in there generally, and a lot of links, and stuff about what components will give you what sound, so it's a good place to start.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
It would be difficult to build a good wah from scratch (just searched google, that remind me- google it!), but it would probably be a hell of a lot easier to find a dead crybaby or something off ebay or friends, and ressurect it.
lol yah i found that site about the dead crybaby. i wanted to build one from scratch but thats alright. thanks for looking though!
no lol, i have the pedal "body". i just want to buy the extra parts to build a wah-wah or another type of pedal. its a metal sewing machine pedal, and you'd swear its a wah pedal, or would make a great one, if you saw it. and i just wanted to make one from scratch.
I just built one from scratch.

Got the PCB, and parts from someone on a different forum..... polystyrene caps, tropical fish caps, and a halo inductor (497mh).

I basically followed the GGG layout, and it sounds fantastic. It has a great vintage quack, which is exactly what I wanted.

Follow the GGG version, and you'll be very happy with it.
Hai UG!