mint condition peavey xxl head and a brand new straight from peavey footswitch (metal...it's 65 bucks) *cab not for sale*

$350 shipped or make me an offer (i'd love to trade for a cool head or a flying V guitar)

my new amp should be here next week so this bad boy is officially for sale!!!!!!!

|sp3ktral|
Last edited by Sp3ktral at Feb 19, 2007,
this is the gear ads forum, it's all spam.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
mmmmm i like those heads.... i have the money but my parents would break my shins.
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
HI, I'm thinking about buying the XXL head when I have saved the money and apparently it is better to get a higher quality cab then the peavy cab to make this mo fo scream, have you tried this head with other cabs?
it's always better to get a high end cab, i run it through that H&K cab you see in the pics, and it works great. i'd imagine a nice bogner cab would sound freaking amazing.
|sp3ktral|
i want that head. How much? Just the head... how much? !!
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by Sp3ktral
it's always better to get a high end cab, i run it through that H&K cab you see in the pics, and it works great. i'd imagine a nice bogner cab would sound freaking amazing.

h&k does make some nice cabs.. if thats the one they pair with the triamp, it's excellent.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
definitley interested, how much for shipping to MD?
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
i will definitely let this go for less if you get in touch with me SOON.
|sp3ktral|
Quote by james4
man, i wish i could buy it, but stupid shipping would almost double the cost. Would you consider selling only the head?

no offense dude but did you read any of my posts?

400 SHIPPED
head for sale *not the cab*

let me know if you are interested

**edit**
wait wait, you're in canada. i would definitely charge shipping for all those extra costs.
|sp3ktral|
I sold a complete peavey xxl halfstack for $600 Good luck trying 400 for the head. mine was mint btw.
trade you an acoustic for it
Gear:
Ibanez RG320QS(For Sale) 275 shipped w/HSC!
My EVH Strat(for sale or trade) 195 shipped!
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Marshall MG15CDR Prac. Amp(for sale or trade)65 shipped!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
*Coming* Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack