What's with the sudden onslaught of all these 'getting hit in the balls' stories?
Attachments:
kickedballs2.JPG
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
well, apparently January is a big month for testicular injury
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Maybe it's a big, secret rebellion between women, to undermine patriarchal society by destoying our manhoods?
Or maybe i'm insane?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Jan 24, 2007,
Because getting kicked in the balls is a metaphor for reading the pit.
Quote by sargasm
Because getting kicked in the balls is a metaphor for reading the pit.

thats a pretty logical reason lol
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
cos it is damm painful

and i agree, january is a bad time for injury, i got hit 0 times between november and december, then 3 times in 2 days
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
getting kicked in the balls is the closest thing a man will come to giving birth, unless somehow he does give birth... then its not
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
getting kicked in the balls is the closest thing a man will come to giving birth, unless somehow he does give birth... then its not

He might, some girl might place an "egg" in his bladder, then when he wanks, a single "commando" sperm will inpregnate the egg and he'll die...damn
Quote by Moggan13
He might, some girl might place an "egg" in his bladder, then when he wanks, a single "commando" sperm will inpregnate the egg and he'll die...damn

Yes, because we all know sperm comes from the bladder. Someone was too busy wanking in the back of the class in sex education....

I notice the TS likes the hot goths and emos thread.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
getting kicked in the balls is the closest thing a man will come to giving birth

I dunno. I've had some pretty big shits.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
lol that was the greatest observation i've seen in a while.

My band and i came up with a game which we dubbed "Giggleball" a while ago... basically we sit around in a circle with a stick of deodarant (with sharp corners) and lob it at each others nuts, you can't move your hands or legs - just take it like a man!
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Because clearly nothing can compare to the utter intensity that is getting nailed in el cajones...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I got hit in the nads by a sweet potatoe on time
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
What a coincidence, my 6 year old brother drop kicked me in the testicles yesterday
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by timi_hendrix
Yes, because we all know sperm comes from the bladder. Someone was too busy wanking in the back of the class in sex education....

I notice the TS likes the hot goths and emos thread.

Where'd you get that from?
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Quote by civildp1
well, apparently January is a big month for testicular injury

January is now Testicular Injury Awareness month.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Quote by LetTheBassPlay
January is now Testicular Injury Awareness month.

That's a great idea. Let's all put that on our calendar for next year and share this years testicle stories jan '08.

When i bumped those threads with my hit in the balls stories i was only hoping for a UG hit in the balls day or something like that, but a month is much better.
Last edited by IbanezSA160 at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by TomD03

My band and i came up with a game which we dubbed "Giggleball" a while ago... basically we sit around in a circle with a stick of deodarant (with sharp corners) and lob it at each others nuts, you can't move your hands or legs - just take it like a man!

hahahaha, wtf??
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Quote by TomD03

Yeah, um thats already a game and it has been for quite awhile, its called Nut Ball
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i got hit in the balls 6 times in a week at school once now that was a bad week and twice by some girl, another where i was getting nipple crippled and somebody walking past hit me in the sack with there school bag another at dinner time when playin footy i was in net and i got kicked in the balls and another playing golf me and my mate were like wot u would do with kik ups with footballs but with golf balls and he hit his and it flew into my nuts that was the worse experience so far
"You just gotta graze nuts an it hurts" - Eddie Murphy Raw
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
UG Black Style > Ug Classic Style

Maybe because it's funny seeing someone get sackwacked/hit in the balls and it's not you.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████