I want to get a fairly desent second guitar for gigs in case strings snap and so i can have one tuned different to the other to make it easyer or something just goes wrong with one. I've got a jackson RR3 which i love. I play stuff like pantera, sepultura, metallica, slipknot metal basically metal i can go up to £500 at a push and would like it to have a floyd rose. So if anyone has any suggestions it would be great
Most people dont like artist models, BUT, the jeff hanneman ltd sigature has two emgs and an original floyd rose for like $450-$500 on musiciansfriend.com, so thats a bit less than 500 British pounds

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Most people dont like artist models, BUT, the jeff hanneman ltd sigature has two emgs and an original floyd rose for like $450-$500 on musiciansfriend.com, so thats a bit less than 500 British pounds

And it's neck-thru construction. <_<

Wow. That's a good deal.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
hey bud i think you looked at the higher priced one...
My Rig...

Guitars:
2003 Ovation Collectors Series
Custom U.S.A. Parts Strat
Gibson SG Faded Special

Amps:
Crate V50 112
Fender Sidekick Reverb 65

Fx:
Boss CH-1
Boss CS-3
Boss DS-1
Boss NS-2
Original Crybaby
ibanez rg1570.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?