hi. does anyone have any information to share about global warming, stuff like what it is, how we are affected by it, and how to prevent it. thanks in advance.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
We had this thread yesterday! STOP FARTING! YOUR METHANE IS DESTROYING THE PLANET!
Quote by Moggan13
We had this thread yesterday! STOP FARTING! YOUR METHANE IS DESTROYING THE PLANET!

but i cant help it
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
I don't mind global warming, at least I could work on my tan all year 'round.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
cows are the problem they produce more methane from their farts than anything elseKILL THE COWS
and they are especially delicious
KILL THE COWS EVEN MORE
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
well, on a completely serious note...for all the past christmases i can remember snow on the ground. lots of it, and well...it didnt snow in pennsylvania until somewhere around january 15th or something...it was too warm to snow...we were having rain storms when it should have been snow storms. and well, last year it barely snowed around christmas. so, i think it is happening.

what it is tho...is when our ozone layer traps gas in our atmosphere creating a situation where it also traps heat in...or something like that. well, its like a green house anyways...

its not going to effect us anytime soon but, in my opinion, the earth will be mars in another billion years.

but yeah...whenever you fart your body is leaving methane...so, yeah...methane kills the atmosphere...cows fart a lot....
Last edited by StJimmy88 at Jan 24, 2007,
You know what I say about farting?

Better out than in!
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30

Better out than in!

this is true.
y'know this was supposed to be a serious thread
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by screwup30

Better out than in!

Well nothing is supposed to go in the pooper, well unless you are a UG member.

All propaganda and lies! No of it is true! So it is false!
I think global warming is a serious threat that will change the face of the earth in a few centuries unless changes are made to our consumption of fossil fuels etc. In the next 80 years we can expect places like the south of the British Isles to have a more Mediterranean climate, and the Mediterranean to become more arid. Eventually, I think, that as the ice caps melt we will ironically be pushed into another ice age, as the global oceanic currents are disrupted by the decreasing salinity of seawater due to the melting of the freshwater icecaps. Then we're screwed!
thanks guys, i needed to prepare for a thought of the day and this helped (a bit anyway).

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild