I've seen like four threads today on people's balls. Why not just condense it into one big nut-thread. It just doesn't make sense to have two or three different threads about getting hit in the balls.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Last edited by Cory Smash at Jan 24, 2007,
Can you change the title of this thread to the only testicle thread then, so i don't have to bump more hit in the balls threads?
Did u notice the irony here? you just added to it! :P you could have asked in one of the threads already in existance.

Oh, and I don't know. Because teenage boys want to celebrate how they've just dropped probably.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Did u notice the irony here? you just added to it! :P you could have asked in one of the threads already in existance.

Part of the reason I made this thread. I love irony.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Oh, and I don't know. Because teenage boys want to celebrate how they've just dropped probably.

Or tell about how they just got them kicked in again.
Quote by ctb
You sure have got some balls for making this thread haven't you.

Metaphorically, I suppose so; physically, let's hope not.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I have them.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Football, basketball, testicleball. testicle omelette. testicle soup. testicle sauce.
anything else?
Quote by Týr
Football, basketball, testicleball. testicle omelette. testicle soup. testicle sauce.
anything else?

Cancer anyone?
They certainly have minds of their own, those little guys. You have no idea how often I happen to glance down and find them actually creeping up and down my leg.
Quote by TwistedLogic
Shouldn't there be two theads? One for each testi.

Don't you mean 3....
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
So, yeah I have this growth on my testicle, its kinda weird, but its been here a whi....

Oh wait, thats my penis. Nevermind.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!