Page 1 of 3
I ATTEMPTED to skip school today. It went horribly. Does anyone else have horrid stories about skipping school? Here is mine:

It all started last night when my girlfriend called and said she wanted us to skip school and hang out. So I agree thinking this will be easy. So in the morning I walked towards the bus stop and took a different route. My little brother stops me and threatens to tell my mommy if I don't take him with me. So me and my brother are walking to meet my girlfriend who livs about 4 miles away so we were meeting halfway. We get there and she never showes up. So I call her and tells me her parents took her to school this morning. So me and my brother say, "Hey, nobody is at our house and were too poor to do anything else, lets go back home.". Well our mother happend to be home. So I want to go to McDonalds but my dumbass brother wants to sit in the woods and wait for our mother to leave. It is still 7:00. So we waited. She didn't leave. She stayed home all God damn day. We were seen a couple times by cops and had to sneek to various wooded areas around our house. So at about 2:10 we walk in the house. Our mother flips out on us.... Appearently my mother was on drugs and went to pick us p from school early because she wanted to be nice. So now I'm tired, pissed, and grounded. GAY!!!

Anybody else have a phenominal experience while skipping school???
I did it once, just went into town to meet some friends, and it was the day of a giant animal protest, and there were police everywhere.

We had to run, but they chased after us, and we ended up getting caught, and we all got suspended. :/
R E G G A E
Haha aside from the fact that you implied the word 'Gay' has negative connotations, I lol'd at that and can imagine that's exactly what'd happen to me if I tried to skip school.
Love is not a victory march.
heh nice one. i take it they weren't like illegal drugs Ii generally don't try to skip school because my dads a doctor so i can't pretend to be ill, and if you dont turn up to my school, and no one phones in to say you won't be going in, they call your parents to make sure you aren't skipping. it's a bitch.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Wait........you went through bushes to avoid being seen by cops.....for skipping school.
LAME!
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
gutted man!
ive not skipped school that much, but cause im in 6th year i can basically sit in the sorta "social area" and when questioned i can say "eh aye study period" and nothing ever gets done

theres all the usual friday afternoons at the cinema stuff aswell...
but ive not done that in ages cause ive had to go in and get tons of notes for exams :/
Top lel.
i managed it quite successfully up until i forged my mum's signature and the school phoned to commiserate with her about my sudden health problems...

then it all went horribly wrong.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Generally the only time I skip school is when I sleep through school. But yeah I am in a college setting so no one really cares if you go.
4 of my good friends got suspended yesterday for skipping

2 for 1 day, 1 for 3 days and 1 for 5 days :O
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Aw noway, that sucks. Yes, i did laugh because to be honest that is a funny story. But I feel for ya man, I hate when a plan backfires! But so far Ive been lucky enough never to have got caught skipping.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
hej..

i hate when u skipp school and than every thing wents wrong!
i skip alot of school,but just those lessons which i dont like and are unimportant for exams!
hm..
once me my brother and a friend where skipping school,than gone to a mall ,than we went to buy sausages etc for grilling than went to a car seller and tested some quads there rofl, it waspure fun and then went to a lake grilling (grillen )

hole load of fun
;D
has anyone ever got away with it apart from me? all there seems to be is people getting caught

EDIT: ^ nice one
I've never tried it. I could probably do it pretty easily because both of my parents work.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
heh nice one. i take it they weren't like illegal drugs Ii generally don't try to skip school because my dads a doctor so i can't pretend to be ill, and if you dont turn up to my school, and no one phones in to say you won't be going in, they call your parents to make sure you aren't skipping. it's a bitch.

Yeah they call st my school too. Its a brand new school with cool guy high-tech stuff. I easily cheated the system by going with my friend who put down my cellphone number into the mainframe. It is a bitch though because they call while your in school!!.

Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"

Hell Yeah!!
Beautiful...
Quote by willpulman_172
I did it once, just went into town to meet some friends, and it was the day of a giant animal protest, and there were police everywhere.

We had to run, but they chased after us, and we ended up getting caught, and we all got suspended. :/

so they smelled that you were skipping, right?
Quote by sashki

hahaha. I usually fake being sick and then play guitar all day. (whats left of the day after i sleep.)
Oh skipping school's great! I remember one time my friend and I skipped school and went to her house, played video games all day, ate junk food then the next day we made some lame excuse about sharing a ride to school and the car broke down because her uncle was driving and we got lost in nowhere. It was long, exagerated but sure good day
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by sashki

I am very tempted to sig that...

And for the topic, My school rocks! if i wanna skip a class, or the all day, i just do it!
If one of the teacher sees me while skipping classes.. he just says Hi and keep going!

Democratic schools are the best!!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I've managed to get away with skipping alot. This was the second time I've been caught. I have skipped more school then anyone I know.
I never skipped school. It was too hard to. The teachers were like the Terminators, running after you, relentlessly.....

Skipped college a few times though...
My parents don't care if I take a few days off a semester so I just say I'm not feeling good or I don't feel like going and they let me stay home. I haven't skipped a day or even class before aside from that.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
never skipped school way to much hard work involved
but college is piss easy, just went up to my tutor told him i couldn't go to his lesson cos i had the dentist, really i took my gf to the cinema cos i wanted sex and that seems to be the only way of gettin it for me
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Ya as a matter a fact... I do it's similar to yours only our bus never showed

So it goes sort of like this

I went to the bus stop as usual and it was past 7:15 (normal time for the bus to got there) and than before we knew it it's 7:30 , we're like ok wtf... So we decided hey why not go to Mason's house (my friend) No one's home.. so we were like fine what else do we have to do.. So now we are running over to Mason's house but decided hell why not go to BK instead it's just right up the road.. so we run up to BK chill out for a while so we wait there till 8:00 or so and we run back to mason's house (this is me my friend Ean and Mason) And we run back to Mason's and chill there watching pulp fiction trying to hit each other with a spikey club hahahah funny and he chases us around the house with a LOADED GUN ha fun stuff ANYWAYS so then he says shit my moms going to be home around 11:00 or so.. so we're like ok let's see if Josh is staying home today and didn't go to school (our other friend) so were like ok lets go , so we get there and sneak around considering josh's house is LITERALLY right next door to mine and my parents were home. so we sneak around and that see if he's home by going in the porch , he's not home but his sister is and it just so happens that josh's neighbor sees us and calls josh's dad and josh's dad calls my dad so , we 're like **** where 2 now? (And we didn't know that at the time) so we're like let's go to mcdonalds (it was around 12:00) and we're like ya we're hungry so we go towards mcdonalds yet taking the back streets and dump our backpacks near our OTHER friends house. so we are going up to mcdonalds and I see a mercury cougar (my dad's old car) pull out of the gas station and I bolt , my friend Mason bolts as well and Ean kind of looks at us like WTF are you guys running for ? and he's like OH SHIT! and I eventually just come out after my dad says to Mason and Ean after they stopped running "WHERE THE **** IS HE!"
and that's the end of that..

OH ya btw it was on my B-day that we skipped, I didn't get my permit till 3 months after (it was my 15th b-day last year) and I didnt get any presents till a week later so YA and I was made to join JROTC. so YA IT SUCKED
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Mastershredder2
why would yu run from the cops for skipping school?

Dependant on where you live, it's illegal, and some places take it more seriously than others.
R E G G A E
Cops book you for skipping school?
That's sad. Glad I live here, although I'm done highschool now and skipping college classes doesn't really hurt anyone but yourself.
Hammett, tat is beautiful. Makes me feel a little better. Were in Florida do you live? (I'm not trying to rape you or anything.) I just want city name.
Quote by sashki

Quote by Hammett5
Ya as a matter a fact... I do it's similar to yours only our bus never showed

So it goes sort of like this

I went to the bus stop as usual and it was past 7:15 (normal time for the bus to got there) and than before we knew it it's 7:30 , we're like ok wtf... So we decided hey why not go to Mason's house (my friend) No one's home.. so we were like fine what else do we have to do.. So now we are running over to Mason's house but decided hell why not go to BK instead it's just right up the road.. so we run up to BK chill out for a while so we wait there till 8:00 or so and we run back to mason's house (this is me my friend Ean and Mason) And we run back to Mason's and chill there watching pulp fiction trying to hit each other with a spikey club hahahah funny and he chases us around the house with a LOADED GUN ha fun stuff ANYWAYS so then he says shit my moms going to be home around 11:00 or so.. so we're like ok let's see if Josh is staying home today and didn't go to school (our other friend) so were like ok lets go , so we get there and sneak around considering josh's house is LITERALLY right next door to mine and my parents were home. so we sneak around and that see if he's home by going in the porch , he's not home but his sister is and it just so happens that josh's neighbor sees us and calls josh's dad and josh's dad calls my dad so , we 're like **** where 2 now? (And we didn't know that at the time) so we're like let's go to mcdonalds (it was around 12:00) and we're like ya we're hungry so we go towards mcdonalds yet taking the back streets and dump our backpacks near our OTHER friends house. so we are going up to mcdonalds and I see a mercury cougar (my dad's old car) pull out of the gas station and I bolt , my friend Mason bolts as well and Ean kind of looks at us like WTF are you guys running for ? and he's like OH SHIT! and I eventually just come out after my dad says to Mason and Ean after they stopped running "WHERE THE **** IS HE!"
and that's the end of that..

OH ya btw it was on my B-day that we skipped, I didn't get my permit till 3 months after (it was my 15th b-day last year) and I didnt get any presents till a week later so YA and I was made to join JROTC. so YA IT SUCKED

if your bus doesn't come then you're allowed to stay home.
Oh Shit!
I never got caught skipping but one time that I did skip, it was me and like 3 others and the one kid had never skipped before and he skipped to play Guitar Hero 2... Were playing it and all the sudden one of the other kids get a call by him mom on his cell phone to tell us that one of the other kids moms went to the school to pick him up becuase he had a doctors appointment.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
I skipped once, in eighth grade. Two friends and I went to an abandoned house that was near the school (called it a 'crack house' even though no-body did crack there) and smoked pot. On the way back to the school at the end of the day to catch the bus, my friend's mom drives by and sees us. She dropped me off at my house, but didn't tell my mom. I thought I had gotten away, but one of my friends mentioned it around my big sister and my mom found out an hour later. It wasn't fun.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by willpulman_172

wait..wait..you skip school so they give you days off...
I can't belive you people are so restricted. Skipping scool is like a habit here where i live. To bored to go to scl? I just stay in my bed and the next day I take them a piece of paper which tells them that I was sick, signed from my mother, just to explain my absense. Way too easy huh? The only thing is that they cound all absent marks and if u pass the limit they can cut u through - do tha same class again... It's our choice..
Quote by CyAC
I can't belive you people are so restricted. Skipping scool is like a habit here where i live. To bored to go to scl? I just stay in my bed and the next day I take them a piece of paper which tells them that I was sick, signed from my mother, just to explain my absense. Way too easy huh? The only thing is that they cound all absent marks and if u pass the limit they can cut u through - do tha same class again... It's our choice..

I dont even have to bring a note
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I dont really skip school that much, but I just walked out early today. We had PE so I thought, whats the point in staying and legged it outways.
My city sucks. My 6th grade year there was 2,000 residents. Now I'm in 11th and there is almost 400,000. So the cops here are buttholes. They will bust you for anything possible. I got fined $350 for skating. Yeah so when it comes to school, the cops don't play. School is the same way. Its like a penitentary.
Quote by sashki

Quote by Been_Sedated
Hammett, tat is beautiful. Makes me feel a little better. Were in Florida do you live? (I'm not trying to rape you or anything.) I just want city name.

Bradenton , do you live in FL?
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
THey barely even care if we skip school here. All that happens is an automated phone call to your house between 4-7 pm. And my mom doesn't care that much...she just tells me that I shouldn't do it and leaves it at that.

Like, iI don't understand the whole idea of cops chasing you for skipping school....that's so stupid....
i skip college all the time because i hate it and its pointless as im starting over next year

but yeah i got busted. i thought i would get away with em all until they rung my mum to tell her ive missed 16 days since november :|
Page 1 of 3