Page 1 of 3
...this might be a retarded/immature/pointless question...but have you ever any kind of sexual activities while hiding somewhere inside the school?
hiding is for wusses.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
A couple of kids got caught going at it in the wrestling room at my school last year.

Here's the odd part: they didn't even go to my school.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Just go to the front, and bang her up against the blackboard.
Be a man. Cavemen didn't get embarassed when caught getting boned by a Cavechick, so why should you?
a group of girls got caught faking it in the toilet once...
made even funnier by the fact that it was the teachers toilet...and THEN when the teacher went in and said "would yu mind coming out" they pretended to be horribly ill.
hahahaha goons
Top lel.
no but a couple of years back 2 kids got expelled for having sex in the nurses room while she was out at lunch. would be an interesting conversation in any college or job interview -

"so before we accept you to be CEO of our company, just why were you expelled from school?"

"well..."
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
in the bathroom at homecoming. upperclassmen are retarded.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.
I remember in school the girl's toilets were broken and I really had to pee so I went to the boys, two guys were making out in there :/
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by sixstringsteve
in the bathroom at homecoming. upperclassmen are retarded.

your retarded, in the bathroom, you couldn't find a better place, how romantic, I'm sure she'll remember that smelly incident for awhile
ok well, also...where do you think might be the best place TO do it? if you havent done it (which im sure a LOT of us havent)...where would you try to?
Quote by IbanezSA160

How? Did you ram a finger up your Browneye to try and bottle the fart or something???
Quote by StJimmy88
ok well, also...where do you think might be the best place TO do it? if you havent done it (which im sure a LOT of us havent)...where would you try to?

in a tree, like monkeys
Quote by StJimmy88

Lookin' to try it?

Don't.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by StJimmy88

...umm... by a show of hands... how many of us HAVE had sex.

-raises hand-
Quote by Moggan13
How? Did you ram a finger up your Browneye to try and bottle the fart or something???

You know, the usual way. lifting my ass slightly off the chair and let it rip. It could have turned into a very awkward sexual situation because one of the guys in class is gay.
Making out is the furthest i've got in school borders.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
The only thing sexual I did at school was grab(teacher says caress, grab is such a harsh word) the other dude's penises when they get too close to me.
i got caught getting a bj in a science room, good thing too because she didnt know wat she was doing
got caught having a fondle in the corridor by the deputy head, he went mental, but then when we were both in his office he was smiling seductively at the girl i was with. amusing at the time..
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I would eliminate my penis into threadstarter's mom's mouth.

/thread
Quote by The Ted
The only thing sexual I did at school was grab(teacher says caress, grab is such a harsh word) the other dude's penises when they get too close to me.

thats gross, get that out of here
Quote by :.RaZoRbAcK.:
^^^ i think someones tryingto get advice here!

newyas, i got caught getting a bj in a science room, good thing too because she didnt know wat she was doing

lmfao.
a buddy of mine well use to be before he moved got cought masterbateing in the boys bathroom and got cought and they took him and hung him up on the door lol
People are strange..
when your a stranger...
Quote by guitar.god420

Why man? Why me? I was innocent until you tore my forskin off!
not tried it, no-one is nice enough at my school
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
These two black people got caught doing the dirty in the baseball field dugouts. Everyone pointed and laughed.
Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"
all i gotta say is...buttsecks
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
How the freaking hell do you get caught masterbating in the bathroom? Was he grunting or just standing in the middle of the room or something? Or do they regularly check to make sure people are ACTUALLY urinating and not jacking off instead?

And I call bullshit on the girl who says that she entered a boys bathroom and there just HAPPENED to be two guys making out. I'm sure no one here has found gay guys making out in there, but the one time a girl goes in, she miraculously comes upon horny queers.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Jan 24, 2007,
Quote by guitar.god420

How is that gross not as bad as my physics teacher (male) grabbed my butt to demonstrate what sexual harrasment it, and I unbuckled my belt. Teacher never lived that down.
So you think it was gross that he fondled you, but your first reaction was to unbuckle your belt?
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
never been caught but its been pretty close
i was in maths sitting at the back fingering my gf and she let out this loud as **** moan the whole class turned around the teacher dropped her board pen and just glared at me as if i had done something, my gf being pretty good at this shit just passed it off as a yawn but from then till the end of school a rumour spread that i was fingering her which escalated into i was shagging her in the back room which escalated even more when the rumour got to a teacher, my maths teacher to be exact. it was hard to explain a rumour that had started out true but got out of hand without admitting to anything. got away with it though. was pissing myself laughing all the way through the 'intrerigation' lol peace out
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
In our school weve got darkrooms for photography and for those who don't know, you have to close one door before you open the next (theirs 2 doors), and inside its really dark its like the perfect place lol! You can hear anyone coming in. Alot of people have dreams about being in their with a hot girl. And its great when it actully happens!!! best lesson..EVER!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Mr. Skater Dan, I bow down to you
But thats why I hate high school. Rumors.
Appearently I date girls to "Devirginize" myself...
Funny thing is that you can only be "devirginized" once....
I must be good!!!
Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"
I think I may have caught two dudes having some "fun" in a toilet cubicle at college the other day D:

I went into a cubicle to have a shit, and just under the wall dividing the cubicles I could see an empty condom wrapper, and I suddenly heard this urgent whispering along the lines of "oh fuck oh shit oh crap oh bollocks!". Then the door opened, I heard footsteps leaving, then I heard someone spit in the toilet and leave.

Quite comical actually, I was sat there taking a dump whilst trying to figure out if there was some bum-fun going on in the next cubicle. O_o
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by Gman400
So you think it was gross that he fondled you, but your first reaction was to unbuckle your belt?

The situation all together was "gross" I have a sense of humor so I took it for what it was a joke.
Once cockslapped my soc ed teacher when taking it too far practising using a condom. It was pretty awkward to say the least. Particularly as it's a guy.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Page 1 of 3