Like, I've heard some say you have to be careful with this mixture...here's an example just in case you dont understand..

I want to use a Marshall Tube amp (or any tube amp I can find) with something like a Line 6 Floorpod.... will there be any conflicts?

The floorpod has amp models and different effects, including a wah/volume pedal... just in case you dont know what it is...

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
there will be no problem with that besides the fact you will be wasting the tube amps warm tube tone running it through a multi fx,
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by chris24789
there will be no problem with that besides the fact you will be wasting the tube amps warm tube tone running it through a multi fx,

+1

sacrifices we dont have to make...
Makes since, sorry if I sound a bit noobish guys... I havent heard a tube amp in real life I dont think...

Thanks guys
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
well even if you run digital crap into a tube amp, the tube amp will warm it up a bit, but it would still be a whole lot better to run all analog effects.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm