You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
to be truthful man, id go analog through a decent amp. nothing against digital processors, but even some of the best ive tried (POD xtLive, Digitech, ect..) can't even compare to the real thing, at least to me. If you are a tone freak like me, you can hear how bad "digital distortion" sounds. Id save up some $ and just buy a bunch of single pedals.

p.s. stay away from digitech, they're tone eaters
\m/
yeh.. aw-sum ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I agree on the Wah. Then again, that was also the first time I had ever used any type of expression pedal. I think it's great. I've tried it several times through a Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, and the guitar was a Peavey HP Signature USA. It sounded great, and it's just fun to mess around with, too. I heard there's a delay if you're using the memory mode switching between the presets. It's got 11 distrotion modes, and if you were to buy each one seperately, that's already more than $300. I think it's %100 worth it. I don't have one, though. I'll definitely get one. Try it out, form your own opinion, too.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90