Page 1 of 2
i dunno if this has been done before but whats your best gig memory??
mines getting my nose broke at a slipknot concert head butted person in front of me while moshing
Well Ive only been to one really but a band called Skindred who were playing In Birmingham in the UK, they f****** rocked and knew how to work that crowd.
clapton. Just being within 100 feet of god was an experience enough, not to mention the kickass show
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
LESS THAN JAKE!!!....and the living end
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
****in alice in chains summer 06 alice in chains stone sour and then metallica all on the same day what else could you really ask for i never thought id get to see chains and william duval has some balls going out singing laynes lyrics he won the whole crowd over by the end and the the awesome metallica they played about 2 and a half hours and we heard the whole puppets album from start to finish and all the classics one,sandman, whisky, puppets obviuosly and seek and destroy, without a doubt the best gig ive ever been to and ive seen iron maiden twice trivium twice green day and the offspring that metallica gig was the best by far
Satch, last June.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Bullet For My Valentine, 18 Visions, Drop Dead, Gorgeous. We tore that place apart; one of the smallest venues I've ever been in.
GUNS N ROSES in wembley last year, yeah i know their not the same as they were at all
but even if they still ahd the same members it wouldnt be anytihng like the gritty hard rock band that ruled teh LA clubs, and everyone was in a good mood and it was a blinding show.

also rhcp in reading stadium was good
and dragonforce were stunning, btu that gig was SHITE because loads of scene kids have decided to love them and they all stood there like pussys looking at you like a fag for having fun//elbowing them in the face
Quote by captian_face
****in alice in chains summer 06 alice in chains stone sour and then metallica all on the same day what else could you really ask for i never thought id get to see chains and william duval has some balls going out singing laynes lyrics he won the whole crowd over by the end and the the awesome metallica they played about 2 and a half hours and we heard the whole puppets album from start to finish and all the classics one,sandman, whisky, puppets obviuosly and seek and destroy, without a doubt the best gig ive ever been to and ive seen iron maiden twice trivium twice green day and the offspring that metallica gig was the best by far

AWESOME I want to see Metallica SOOOOOO BADLY
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
muse last november were awesome, tenacious d were great in december, and iron maiden with trivium were amazing.
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
i wouldnt say im the biggest metallica fan but theres a reason people keep goin back to see them again and again def the best show ever oh avenged sevenfold also played that day but i dont really like them but they did a good cover of walk
My first gig was pretty fun. I had to learn like 30 songs I have never played before and barley new them. Our band broke up 4 months before this gig and we practiced for an hour and went to this bar to play. Everyone kept buying me drinks and I got wasted and I couldnt remember all my parts. Or lead guitaris was drowning everyone out and we sounded like shit. After half way through our show I smell something funny and look and right behind me is a pa speaker and somehow it started on fire. The bar was full of smoke and everyone left. It was a bummer.
Download '06 & Muse in November.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
i had saved a girls number into my phone wrongly. so i couldnt contact her.

im at muse front and centre waiting for the support gig to start and i turn round and shes there.

now we are a happy couple.

i call it fate.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
hey look theres someone from belfast small world im not from belfast meself but good oul looooooorgan whats the chances no matter where in the world you go you allways find someone from northern ireland
Quote by captian_face
hey look theres someone from belfast small world im not from belfast meself but good oul looooooorgan whats the chances no matter where in the world you go you allways find someone from northern ireland

I have no idea why I'm sat here laughing at your user name, it just tickles me. That's golden.

well everrything else was taken so i hadda think outside the circle or box or whatever shape you prefare i lik the heptaganal orangleulationising shape suppsoe you could say i captian all the faces like on a ship im the captian and faces are my crew
Quote by captian_face
well everrything else was taken so i hadda think outside the circle or box or whatever shape you prefare i lik the heptaganal orangleulationising shape

Whatever you did, it worked.

Brilliant.

Pantera, they are one of the best ive bands ever.

lol, my best friend fractured his wrist that night in the mosh pit
well aslong as i can bring some form of humour to someones day most people just dont get the randomulational style of me humour
The Cooper Temple Clause were amazing when I saw them, and A.I.M was magical. As were The Misfits when they played Dig Up Her Bones.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by altronataku
i don't really go to many shows.

Iron Maiden and Yng are great performers though.

...I thought you hated Malmsteen?
Maiden too... damn. The entire thing was amazing.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
dream theater, chili peppers, black crowes ,and the who

but dt def. put on the best show ,not to say the others werent good
Quote by Archaon
...I thought you hated Malmsteen?

hated? no.

do i listen to him on a regular basis? no.

just because i don't like his music, does it mean i have to dislike everything about him? no.
Ozzfest 06, despite the price. Stayed up in the pits from 9AM till they moved to first stage and got to see some amazing bands.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
i think green day puts on a great show, a mate of mine was pulled up on stage by billie to play blitzkrieg bop (ramones song) it was a great experience they know how to pump up the crowd
we almost don't get good rock gigs here in israel
and the time that DIO was here, i frickin didn't go because of an history exam! GOD DAMN ME! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by altronataku
hated? no.

do i listen to him on a regular basis? no.

just because i don't like his music, does it mean i have to dislike everything about him? no.

...What?

You don't like his music, you don't listen to him regularly, but it was the best show you've been to?

*head explodes*
Quote by Archaon
...What?

You don't like his music, you don't listen to him regularly, but it was the best show you've been to?

*head explodes*

1. i stated i don't go to many shows
2. i aknowledged his quality stage presence, which is one of the most important factors of a great performance.
well i went to a show with
Bleeding Through-they sucked
Lacuna Coil-THEY ROCKED
Atreyu-THEY ROCKED
AVENGED SEVENFOLD ****ING KICKED MUTHER****IN ASS!!!!!
DISTURBED WAS SWEET
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by chrismacker
motley crue on carnival of sins tour
or judas priest angel of retribution tour

Did they play Hellrider?

i kinda hate to say it, but Trivium kicked some major ass, i saw em at the Troc in Philly and they they were just ****ing electric, it reminded me of the old videos of Pantera
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Page 1 of 2