Page 1 of 6
In the last two days has told us that "the earth is not 5.5 billion years old, more like 10,000. Evoluation is not real and niether is global warming." What should I do? Kill him, pwnt his ass? Or just continue to roll my eyes at him. OR IS HE RIGHT?!!?!?
There's a thread for this. But don't go there, theres a tard called sniper who will shout at you for fun. Infact he probably is your science teacher
tell him to go too www.venganza.org then cover his classroom in propagana
or just report his ass
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Slap the bitches face.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
He's right. Jesus used to have a T-Rex as a pet.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Ask him for proof? And then point out that the rest of the scientific worls seems to agree that it is in fact a whole lot older than 10,000 years old.
i thought the earth was 4.6 billion years old?

anyway, what i've heard from my church, the bible says it's around 4-5 thousand years old.
i'm christian, but evolution is real, anyone who says it isn't is completely ignorant.

look at all the mountains and stuff, and continental drift. there's no way the earth is only a few thousand years old. the seperation of pangea alone took a really long time ( billions of years). global warming is real too. look at venus. the whole frikkin planet is a greenhouse. your teacher is stupid.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
My former high school class would ambush him after school and beat him up, but we were kinda nerdy...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by _Mayday_
Guitar?!!!

How is the business is the Maldives?

We must do lunch.

I understood the part about lunch. And the part it was coming from my lovers mouth.
i was in the exact same situation.

i just whipped my penis out and raped the bitch while the class watched. it was a good day.
Quote by calebrocker

anyway, what i've heard from my church, the bible says it's around 4-5 thousand years old.
i'm christian, but evolution is real, anyone who says it isn't is completely ignorant.

look at all the mountains and stuff, and continental drift. there's no way the earth is only a few thousand years old. the seperation of pangea alone took a really long time ( billions of years). global warming is real too. look at venus. the whole frikkin planet is a greenhouse. your teacher is stupid.

I'm Buddhist and i don't give a fuck about evolution or creatism. Life is Life. Get over it.
Your teacher sounds like a religious idiot and should be fired for not teaching the correct material.
Quote by calebrocker

If you track down all that it is written the world appears to be 6011 years old

Quote by calebrocker

Micro Evolution yes Macro no proof

Quote by calebrocker
look at all the mountains and stuff, and continental drift. there's no way the earth is only a few thousand years old. the seperation of pangea alone took a really long time ( billions of years).

Or God got angry and slip everyone up but non of the Isrealites knew it because we they stay in Isreal (Yeah total BS I know but works for a story)
Quote by calebrocker
global warming is real too. look at venus. the whole frikkin planet is a greenhouse. your teacher is stupid.

LAIR!
Also Venus =/= Earth
Quote by Moggan13
I'm Buddhist and i don't give a fuck about evolution or creatism. Life is Life. Get over it.

get over what?
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Tell him your mum is older than 10 000 years old, and that she's sat home waiting for him, legs spread and lips open.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Moggan13

I don't think any one gives a fuck that you're Buddhist. Also, I'm not content with simply being, I want to know why. If you want to kill your curiosity with religion, so be it.

Tell him to start teaching the syllabus or you'll report him.
adam and eve had more than 2 sons. they had seth. then they moved away and wondered into the wilderness. but if you really think about it, we actually all come from Noah's family (if you believe that)
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by JamieB
Tell him your mum is older than 10 000 years old, and that she's sat home waiting for him, legs spread and lips open.

You're dirty

Quote by Robbie n strat
I don't think any one gives a fuck that you're Buddhist.

Quote by The Ted
If you track down all that it is written the world appears to be 6011 years old
Tthat only proves writing has been around that long not the Earth.

Quote by The Ted

Micro Evolution yes Macro no proof
Macro Evolution is micro evolution over millions of years.

Quote by The Ted

Or God got angry and slip everyone up but non of the Isrealites knew it because we they stay in Isreal (Yeah total BS I know but works for a story)
No wonder they say your faith has to be strong.
Quote by The Ted

LAIR!
Also Venus =/= Earth
If venus had the same atmosphere as Easrth it would have an average temperature a mere 25 degrees higher than earth. Unfortunatly for Venus it's atmosphere is 90-95% CO2.
report him to the office, tell an administrator and a parent. even if he has tenure they still may be able to fire him.

why teach science if you believe so strongly in creationism?
I think I speak for everyone when I say buttsecks in a dino museum.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Quote by magicninja_
Tthat only proves writing has been around that long not the Earth.
Macro Evolution is micro evolution over millions of years.

No wonder they say your faith has to be strong.
If venus had the same atmosphere as Easrth it would have an average temperature a mere 25 degrees higher than earth. Unfortunatly for Venus it's atmosphere is 90-95% CO2.

Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by guitar?
THE TED...Adam and Eve had two sons. What happened next?

The same as happens in all normal families. Incest!

Quote by JamieB

haha That was funny for a Tyke .

But seriously, don't give him any chances at all, just go straight to your headteacher/principle and report him for not teaching the syllabus and for lying to you all. If nothing comes of that, tell MP/member of congress, etc., etc. tell the (secular) media, etc., etc.. Get pressure on the bastard to teach the truth, not his cracked out bullshit.

Quote by fronkpies
You're dirty

You're aroused

EDIT:

Tykes > Scousers + Geordies

Quote by guitar?
I understood the part about lunch. And the part it was coming from my lovers mouth.

Why do you persist to haunt my dreams? Your irregular visits to the pit leave me on an emotional rollercoaster, and my hands are still gripping the safety banister.

...I'm so hxc.
Quote by JamieB

Tykes > Scousers + Geordies

Probably, but we can all agree on Scousers > Geordies
Quote by _Mayday_
Why do you persist to haunt my dreams? Your irregular visits to the pit leave me on an emotional rollercoaster, and my hands are still gripping the safety banister.

...I'm so hxc.

You're so sxc.

EDIT to fronks;

I WAS going to put Tykes > Scousers > Geordies

But I wanted your head to fit on your pillow tonight.

Quote by Robbie n strat
I don't think any one gives a fuck that you're Buddhist. Also, I'm not content with simply being, I want to know why. If you want to kill your curiosity with religion, so be it.

Tell him to start teaching the syllabus or you'll report him.

Nice comeback
and if i were you, threadstarter, i'd pwn my teacher. i'm sure there are millions of things online you could find that go against his theories.
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by _Mayday_

...I'm so hxc.

I made u say that with my mind powers
Quote by Moggan13
Nice comeback

if you hadn't been ignorant in the first place, he wouldn't of had to make a snappy comeback...
Quote by _Mayday_

...I'm so hxc.

Hopefully I will be here to hold your hand forever, or until a girl comes around.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I made u say that with my mind powers

Nah, I'm you masquerading as _Mayday_ (my friends profile). So, by me replying to you, I'm talking to myself.
I always thought Mayday was my bitch.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Kensai
My former high school class would ambush him after school and beat him up, but we were kinda nerdy...

You guys were hardcore.. but I thought Swedes were like... non-emontional? Or maybe that's somewhere else in Scandinavia, but I read about that in Psychology Today.