Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
No..well yeah but its a mini version of Zakk Wyldes
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
As much as I love Zakk and most of his gear (I have a shitload of it hehe), this amp is pathetic, and I'm very disappointed in Zakk that he endorses it. On a video in YouTube he even said that you can record an album with it, which is utter bullshit of course. But I've seen him play it a lot on videos so hey, at least he plays the stuff he endorses, unlike a lot of other musicians.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Pleiadian
As much as I love Zakk and most of his gear (I have a shitload of it hehe), this amp is pathetic, and I'm very disappointed in Zakk that he endorses it. On a video in YouTube he even said that you can record an album with it, which is utter bullshit of course. But I've seen him play it a lot on videos so hey, at least he plays the stuff he endorses, unlike a lot of other musicians.

Well, you CAN use it to record

*is sad*
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
maybe the custom paintjob improves the tone?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Neon Knight
Well, you CAN use it to record

*is sad*

I think he was referring to the quality of the sound, not the ability of the amp to make a sound
Although sometimes even that basic task is too much for the MG...mine kept on cutting out randomly.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
eww dont get it, zakk wylde will endorse ANYTHING.
that amp sucks anyways.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules