Hey! Any Yngwie fans?
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by *Juno*
just fuck off...this is the pit......go post this in the shred forum

where you will see an ONLY Ygnwie thread

Mind your manners!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Oh yeh man! oh yeh.. I saw him play at place in london that I cant remeber the name of?! think it was a couple of years ago just after I started playing... ****in amazing man!! place was pretty packed!
Now for the people bashing me......... IF YOU HATE YNGWIE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE ON AN YNGWIE THREAD NOW IS THERE!!!!!!!!!?????????
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by JL_Shredder
Now for the people bashing me......... IF YOU HATE YNGWIE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE ON AN YNGWIE THREAD NOW IS THERE!!!!!!!!!?????????

Hey, I have an Idea... look for the forum titled 80s and shred... Now post this THERE...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by *Juno*
just fuck off...this is the pit......go post this in the shred forum

where you will see an ONLY Ygnwie thread

Whats with you. All I've ever seen you do is act like a big suck-ass around here. Just chill.
Will this thread die already, I don't like seeing Yin-Yang malmsteens name in the pit. He's shamed the name of guitar playing enough as it is.
Quote by cockzit
Will this thread die already, I don't like seeing Yin-Yang malmsteens name in the pit. He's shamed the name of guitar playing enough as it is.

I DON'T CARE!!! IF YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH GET OFF OF THE FORUM!!
Quote by JL_Shredder
I DON'T CARE!!! IF YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH GET OFF OF THE FORUM!!

Dear god you're ****ing stupid.

Post in the right forum, maybe then you'll get some positive responses.

Then again, I'm sure there will be people there who realize Yngwie is just some fat guy that plays the same shit over and over again, and piss you off with their opinions.
Dickless.