So, something has been bothering my mind....some people don't spell things right, some people don't think before posting threads or posts, and then there are some that plain don't make any sense. Who?

_Mayday_

This is one such 'intelligent', 'beautiful', 'charming' member of U.G. who doesn't make sense. I propose...nay, I urge...Mayday to make more sense in everything he says. Agree? Disagree?

Don't you this young lad?
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Danny (_Mayday_) is the shizz man, he makes more than enough sense to me.

EDIT at his response;

haha

And also the same to chubbychunks and Zuka.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Child In Time
I love all.

Bisexual people are not necessarily attracted equally to both genders. Moreover, it is possible for a bisexual person to be attracted to all genders but only one sex, or to all sexes but only one gender (note the definition of gender as social/psychological category, distinct from biological sex). Apart from sexual preference, some bisexual people describe their attraction as being based on personality or other characteristics rather than gender. Another view of bisexuality is that homosexuality and heterosexuality are two monosexual orientations, whereas bisexuality encompasses them both. However, some argue that bisexuality is a distinct sexual orientation on a par with heterosexuality or homosexuality.[1]
Quote by bequickorbedead
This is probably Mayday's other account to try to get people to say how awesome he is....

Z0MG! CONSPIRACY!

That made no sense!

And what's worse, it says you're offline. Oh, Daniel!

That was the real me. You are the older me. Mistrez_Ibanez is the girl me. _Mayday_ is the flamboyant me. Smokey Amp is the younger old me.
Hmm, merci.

Are we all called Daniel, or are we just alter-egos of some sort?

Older...yeah...and wiser? And more intelligent? I mean, the Don't is meant to be clicked.

what was the point of this?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Child In Time
Hmm, merci.

Are we all called Daniel, or are we just alter-egos of some sort?

Older...yeah...and wiser? And more intelligent? I mean, the Don't is meant to be clicked.

I am familiar with the way Archimedes died.
Hurrah! I'm glad you aren't starting to center the text in your posts, otherwise people will begin to think things...

Well, we're well wacked now, kid.

Yum, alliteration all the way.

I immediately insinuate in igloos....

.....I'm not sure the spelling was right.
Quote by ctb
If this is spam...

Then what have I just done...

You have taken up bandwith.

Bandwith saving= as important as energy saving.