This is a really loose thread! Here we talk about any band! Except for Emo, EMO IS GAY!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
OKZORZ!!!!!

MEH FAVOITRTE BAND IS TEH DISCO PANICERS!!!!!

THEy R TEH HARDCOR@!!!
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
I like Cacophony, Savatage, Yngwie..............Anything neo-classical!!!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by JL_Shredder

Well aren't you special. Tell me, do you ever get claustrophobic in that narrow little mind of yours?

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Ugh..*reported*

The pit is for anything non-music related. And your Malmsteen thread goes to the 80's Shred, Rock and Progressive forum. Thanks for playing.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Didn't you think that sometime before your join date, someone should have already thought of making a thread for this purpose?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by JL_Shredder

Nobody post in your thread so you answer yourself...?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
well i respect you more because you hate emo and im sure most people do. i mean your such a brave person for standing up to those threatening emo posers and show them the middle finger.

loser
Quote by Red.Washburn77
Well aren't you special. Tell me, do you ever get claustrophobic in that narrow little mind of yours?

--Red

I like a lot of other bands, but those are my favorites.
Quote by real_québécois
Nobody post in your thread so you answer yourself...?

No, I was telling everyone else!
Quote by powerpiker
whats with all these noob threads lately?

Whats wrong with them!

P.S. Iron Maiden Rules!!!
so, emo?

AMIRITE? LAWL!
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN