hi so i'm going to the comic store near where i take my bass lessons and i'm gonna pick up a few so any suggestion.

i already know that i'm going to get a few civil wars but any suggestions
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
i'm leaving in 15 minutes
I shot JR

Yeah, it seems like theres a real "civil war" going on.
You suck. Go eat some doritoes and read "manga."
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Don't bother with Civil War if you;ve missed the beginning although it is awesome.

New Punisher story has just started but it's a weak first issue.

Spiderman is good at the mo but it's a bit Civil War heavy so you won't have a clue what's going on.

Try the new Punisher War Journal series.

Daredevil is great at the moment. Also so is Cable and Deadpool.

Aside from that if you;ve missed Civil War you're missing out on a lot of big changes in story, but pick it up if you can get some earlier issues, it;s nearly over now though.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
oh no, you can't just get a few civil wars! you have to get them all. actually i've been very impressed with them, especially the wolvy and black panther tie-ins. and the FF issue where ben grimm goes to paris is priceless. spidey's identity crisis has been great too although it was starting to slow down a bit where i left off. keep in mind though i'm probably a few weeks behind since the last comics i read were 2 weeks ago.
no i have 1-3 and i'm buying 4-6 or atleast 4 and 5 today. also room on fire, why are you hateing
I shot JR

actually yeah daredevil would be great since it's outside of the civil war events pretty much, that book's had a great streak for the past several years.
Quote by Rankles
Don't bother with Civil War if you;ve missed the beginning although it is awesome.

New Punisher story has just started but it's a weak first issue.

Spiderman is good at the mo but it's a bit Civil War heavy so you won't have a clue what's going on.

Try the new Punisher War Journal series.

Daredevil is great at the moment. Also so is Cable and Deadpool.

Aside from that if you;ve missed Civil War you're missing out on a lot of big changes in story, but pick it up if you can get some earlier issues, it;s nearly over now though.

*cries with joy* you.are.god
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!