Does anyone have short term or long term memory loss? I have short term, and it's pretty bad too, I always forget if I've done something or I think of doing something and immediately I forget what it was.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I have incredibly bad memory. HORRIBLE. It prevents me from learning songs, because I can't remember what notes to play, and it prevents me from doing well at dictation for AP Music Theory. Overall it just sucks.
I went through a weird phase of it when i was like 11. I always thought ghosts were moving my stuff around cos' i couldn't remember where i put stuff.
Yeah, sometimes i forget stuff really easily. It makes me do things twice sometimes because i don't remember doing them before.

Yeah, sometimes i forget stuff really easily. It makes me do things twice sometimes because i don't remember doing them before.
^ hahaah. yeah it happens, especially if you're a big weed fan.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
i have that problem too except recently its been alot worse. sometimes i find myself forgetting what i did in the past hour like ive been wandering around :S
Quote by yawn
I have incredibly bad memory. HORRIBLE. It prevents me from learning songs, because I can't remember what notes to play, and it prevents me from doing well at dictation for AP Music Theory. Overall it just sucks.

I totally get the bad memory with songs man... I learn them perfect them.. then forget how to play them... still seem to gain technical skills tho!.. its sucks tho when people ask you what songs you can play and you can only remember the ones your working on atm!!