Can anyone give me the names, either artist or song name, of songs that have symphonic-like intros and then go into either a techno or hiphop beat? One example I can think of is Animal Rap by Jedi Mind Tricks (I know it's rap, and I know this is the indie board, don't worry about it.) This type of music is common in snowboarding action sports videos. It's generally not a fast beat that comes into the symphony/classical music riff. Any/all songs will be greatly appreciated.
Fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity...
thanks, i'll check him out
Fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity...
A+

"He scored his biggest hit in 1999, with "Enjoy Yourself" (which used samples from "A Fifth of Beethoven" by Walter Murphy which in turn sampled Beethoven's Fifth Symphony), which became an international success."
Lupe Fiasco - Kick, Push
Most of Kanye West's Late Registration. Specifically, Diamonds are Forever (Remix), Gone, and We Major.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

The beggining of Worlock by Skinny Puppy does that, but it kinda gets a bit harsher further in...check it out though
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
^ +49191381537335157790

Also another good idea is Wu Tang's Careful (Click, Click).
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.