"don't post in this thread"

"hello, didn't you see the sticky"

"follow the rules"

"locked. look at the sticky."

"didn't you read the rules thread?"

"this is the gayest thread ive ever seen"

"look in the official topic"

"gaywad, put this in the metalcore board"

alot of the stuff said on this forum isn't relevant to the topics, its mostly just blabbing about the rules and whatnot.

and I don't like how topics about a certain band like questions you make are locked. i and other people make them because most people don't want to wait a long time for people to reply and most of the time people don't reply to ur posts in the official threads.

very different from most forums.

I guess it is just that there are alot more disbehaved people here or something...

EDIT: I just realized this is in the wrong board, I meant to go to The Pit

Darnit, mods please don't ban me
Last edited by Papathurzday at Jan 24, 2007,
its not relevant to the topics because no one reads the rules so all we end of having is a bunch of retarded stuff thats already been covered. like i remember there used to be atleast ten threads about pinch harmonics everyday. that gets annoying.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
^ There are almost a half million registered users of UG. If they didn't rigorously moderate the posts/content, this place would be anarchical.
Hi, I'm Peter
Okay well, I don't really see how it would strongly annoy anyone, just don't go into their thread... a mod will delete and bam its forgotten, a teeny deal
I guess you're kinda right, but rules are rules and should be followed. The metalhead elitists and some of the fags in the pit could be a little nicer about it, IMO.

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Tedward
should be in the site feedback forum

:P

true.

if you want to post on a smaller guitar or music forum then go find one, i'm sure there's plenty out there.
Quote by Papathurzday
Okay well, I don't really see how it would strongly annoy anyone, just don't go into their thread... a mod will delete and bam its forgotten, a teeny deal

Well, a lot of people who post the comments you're complaining about are site staff - admins, column cleaners, mods, super mods, etc. And a lot of it is just general advice to keep you from doing the same thing in the future. If you do something that there's a sticky about or is against a forum rule, there's no reason anyone should sugarcoat it for you. At the same time, they shouldn't be insulting or dickheaded about it, either.
Hi, I'm Peter