i finally did it. after my fair share of close calls i finally got into a car accident yesterday. i hit some ice going around a turn, swerved a bit and ended up hitting a tree. my car is totalled, but i only got a "minor head injury" and a sprained writst. the part that scared the shit outta me was that when i first swerved i was facing oncoming traffic, with a big black hummer coming towards the driver's side (i was driving), which i know would have either killed me or screwed me up much worse than i am.

anyone have stories of potentially fatal experiences?
i was once riding this horse and was thrown off head first. i landed that way too. right on the noggin. it sucked, i guess i coulda died...
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Reading this thread. I'm almost dead. Wow, I rhyme. I wish I could do that all the time.

But anyways, no, no vehicular mishaps on my side.
I almost got killed by a guard with only a bronze longsword and a cape

talk about close calls
I ran over my dad Broke his leg...was a good day
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I almost got in a car accident on the way to work this morning. Fishtailing on black ice, FTW.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by whatamidoinhere
I ran over my dad Broke his leg...was a good day

I lol'd. Am I bad?
Quote by seokorn
pics?

i was gonna take pics on my phone, but i kinda got swept away to the ER after the cop found out i hit my head
I assume your insurance isn't gonna help you out huh? That blows.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
I assume your insurance isn't gonna help you out huh? That blows.

500 to 1000 towards a new car. ill take it considering the car was worth jackshit.
Quote by highway61
500 to 1000 towards a new car. ill take it considering the car was worth jackshit.

And then watch your premium skyrocket next year
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
My mum ran me over once...

I hopped out of the car and my foot was a little bit under the car and she drove over it, I yelled and then she stopped the car.....on my foot.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
And then watch your premium skyrocket next year

apparently i have accident forgiveness because we have allstate. i'm preparing for a raping though just in case

edit: anyone get into an accident like such, and if so how bad was your insurance after? my parents pay for it until i'm out of the house but i don't think we saw this coming, so i might end up splitting the bill.
Last edited by highway61 at Jan 25, 2007,
once i was in a car at night driving on a straight bit of road in the country and a big van coming other way swerved into my path and hit me head on. big smash, car and van trashed but everyone was ok, just cut up like an emo from the smashed glass. the van driver had fell asleep at the wheel but the police done nothing about it. tossers.
Quote by xchiefx
I almost got killed by a guard with only a bronze longsword and a cape

talk about close calls

Runescape...
I was drivin on the Southern State Parkway in NY and we were doin about 35 in fairly thick traffic. The car in front of us had a good amount of space and I needed to change lanes, so I looked back, as did my dad. While we were looking back, the car in front of us stopped. We hit it doing about 40. $12,000 of damage

dude... how long were you looking back for?

you have mirrors for that kind of thing, a quick glance of the blind spot at the most. pretty nicely smashed up that thing though.
Quote by deanodon
dude... how long were you looking back for?

you have mirrors for that kind of thing, a quick glance of the blind spot at the most. pretty nicely smashed up that thing though.

All it was was a quick glance to the blind spot. Shit happens fast. haha.
Dude u sound like ur bragging about gettin in 2 accident. its not cool. U totaled ur car and ur happy. what an idoit. Have a nice LIFE !!!!
Im an Emo girl Who looks 4 other Emo girls.

I supprt the Emo groups all around this world.

I fall 4 EMO girls. Their so freakin HOT!!!!

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for the person you're not" - Kurt Cobain
Quote by steee21

How did you manage to run your dad over?

The best bit is I was only one year old at the time I'm not sure how it happened...but my mum left me in the car to let the engine warm up and I fell on some pedals or somethin.

The poor guy went to the hospital and they said he was fine. He went home and spent 3 days shufflin round on his arse. They rang back on the third day to tell him he had a chunk missing from his kneecap...God Bless the NHS

I've been in two pretty bad ones. I was in a head on with a Chevy 2500 utility truck. Both of our engines were in the passenger seat of my truck. The next one I got T-boned by a 98 'Yota Corolla. This was about 3 weeks after my first one. Rolling side over 5 times is really not cool at all. Luckily all i had was a dislocated shoulder from a tree branch that busted through the windshield.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by whatamidoinhere
The best bit is I was only one year old at the time I'm not sure how it happened...but my mum left me in the car to let the engine warm up and I fell on some pedals or somethin.

so you fell off the drivers seat? onto the accelerator?

what?
this was just done but heres mine again, copied right from the first thread

i just crashed friday night
it sucked
me and 4 friends i wont say who the driver was but it was my car were flying 80 mph down a backroad and we hit a road flooded by a swamp and we hydroplaned across it about halfway
then we started to swerve and hit a mound of dirt
the car flipped over and stopped against some broken trees. it was filling up with about 3 1/2 feet of water
i was scared cause i only heard one of my friends screaming, and i had just meant him not long before
i didnt hear from my best friend and i almost cried
my door was jammed against a log so i thought i was stuck and gonna die for sure
then i felt an empty spot under the water and had to swim between the two front seats and one of my other friends pulled me out, so that was a bit of a relief cause i knew another one was alive, but it still wasnt my best friend
the guy who pulled me out went under the water to look for anyone else so i was swimming through the water, trying to find the road and every time i thought i did, it was a hunk of ice that just broke
then my best friend pulled me out of the water
i gave him the biggest hug ever and supposedly started crying, but i dont remember
then the police and everyone came
everyone got out with minor injuries, but the paramedics arriving said that they were expecting to pull a bunch of people out of the car cause in an accident like that we all should of been dead
they told us they came up and only found a bunch of teenagers who need to buy a lottery ticket
it was a bad experience, but i think it brought us all closer together so thats a good thing
Quote by deanodon
so you fell off the drivers seat? onto the accelerator?

what?

I asked my dad, he said I knocked an automatic into reverse while my mum was gettin frost of the windscreen. My dad was workin on a van behind...and I crushed him between the 2. I was in a Jag as well...which was totalled later that year in another interesting story

The worst bit is he says he still has to get me back for it

EDIT: And holy shit to that above...you are one lucky git! I'm impressed

Last edited by whatamidoinhere at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by whatamidoinhere
The worst bit is he says he still has to get me back for it

haha! class. anyway, remember that jag.. well, its been restored and next time you cross a road...

goodbye whatamidoinghere
Quote by chrismacker
oh and heres my car

this is the back of my car

this is the same spot from the inside

That'll Teach Ya.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Damn, atleast you're ok.

I should by all rights be dead now they way I'm driving, but I'm not (obviously).

I fell of a hog I rode once, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████