This is the third song ive worked on. Im thinking about deleting bars 30-46 and using it for another song, but I haven't decided. I haven't had a chance to start on bass

Edit: I've updated check the bottom post
Last edited by fav13andac1)c at Jan 31, 2007,
this feel really random, theres no groove to it, i dont knwo whats what. its more of a collection of a bunch of basic rock riffs than a song
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
The intro was pretty cool but afterwards it seemed like just random whims. Expand upon the intro.
well that was um...strange lol. i didnt really get parts of it =\ like the intro, not too sure about that and bars 91-92 was just a bit random lol. but some parts sounded great like from bars 34-45 and the riff from bar 46-51. the solo sounded awesome too, harmonization at bar 71-72 was sweet xD, made me pull a rock face like this XD. but the overall sound kinda didnt go, sounded like a couple different songs thrown together into one. lil bit of TLC and it could be somethin special tho 7/10.

also was weird when i extracted the file, thought i was getting your entire documents n settings folder lol.

anyhoo

crit mine =P?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514912
ok disregard what i said before. its pretty rockin, the solo was really good and i liked the way u used differnt time signatures.
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
it's definitely different. btw thanks for my crit, and now onto yours again. I really think the chorus sounds silly, but some of it is probably the way midi makes it sound. Other than that it's pretty good; the bass solo seems a little erratic, but that's just me. Nice work overall!
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah