Hey i've been playing for about 2 months, and i've just started learning 11th hour by Lamb of god. Am i going too far ahead or is this the kind of song i should be playing?
I've already learnt the first page. And if i'm jumping too far ahead, then what songs should i be playing?

And on a side note:Is metal the only thing an SG Menace can play?
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
if you can and want to play it, then play it... there's not such thing as too fast... unless you're moving onto another thing before you master what you're currently working on

i'm pretty sure an SG Menace can play other things if you change the settings and stuff... i'll check the guitar out and make sure, though

EDIT: checked out the guitar, and i'm pretty sure you can play other stuff... probably just about anything that requires distortion and some things that... grunge, punk, alternative, hardcore,... it's a very versatile guitar... especially for things played with distortion...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Jan 24, 2007,
Yeah i'm gunna try and actually finish a song this time usually i finish the first two lines and think hey you know what [inserts song name here] is awesome! i'm gunna learn that! i feel bad about all those trees
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH
Quote by StratoSlayer
Yeah i'm gunna try and actually finish a song this time usually i finish the first two lines and think hey you know what [inserts song name here] is awesome! i'm gunna learn that! i feel bad about all those trees

yeah, same here... i've been playing just over a year, and i don't know any whole songs , just a whole bunch of riffs and stuff (the halloween theme, and mario castle theme don't count )... but i'm in the process of learning the mario song, and i'm going to learn it...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
The best way to finish a song is to throw all your other tabs in a box full of dangerous things, like midgets.
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH
woot just finished the first 2 pages!
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH
up to the second verse now
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH