http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7082111308875553801&q=SMB+RUN

This is my attempt at a speed run on Super Mario Brothers. The game is being played by me (the guy it shows in the beginning og the movie), on the Wii. Later on my friends drunken step-brother comes in and plays, although he does a shitty job.

I guess you could crit? idk lol, but for those who end up watching it , dont worry i understand i didnt beat the game.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Pretty cool but you sound like an 8-year old.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Pretty cool but you sound like an 8-year old.

yeah, im only 13.

Quote by the_experience
worst speed run ever......

Exactly as i was saying, i havnt beaten the game yet, just goten to the end. Also this was kind of a mess around video, but i dont care if everyone says it sucks cause i agree.
UNFORGIVEABLE
How can it be a speed-run if you've never even completed the game? That defeats the entire purpose of a speed-run...

If you wanna see a real speed-run, then look up the guy who completed Ocarina of Time in two hours.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You didn't collect all of the coins.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
yeah, im only 13.

Exactly as i was saying, i havnt beaten the game yet, just goten to the end. Also this was kind of a mess around video, but i dont care if everyone says it sucks cause i agree.

You'll fit in just fine. On another note - nothing beats the original Super Nintendo. They should re-release it and it'll be huge - I'm tell you. The whistles are best way to cheat.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Smokey Amp
How can it be a speed-run if you've never even completed the game? That defeats the entire purpose of a speed-run...

If you wanna see a real speed-run, then look up the guy who completed Ocarina of Time in 2 hours.

haha, my attempt at a speedrun. I almost beat it today, but Bowser threw those damn hammers right before i landed on the switch

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
You'll fit in just fine. On another note - nothing beats the original Super Nintendo. They should re-release it and it'll be huge - I'm tell you. The whistles are best way to cheat.

yeah dude, super nintendo is the best. I was just playing Super Castlevania IV and Contra III: The Alien Wars earlier today. And ofcourse, everyone should sometime in their life have expierence with Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario Allstars.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Last edited by OMGIZZLEZ at Jan 24, 2007,
these jokes are hillarious

seriously, they sound imature, no offense.

but not bad speed run.
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
haha, my attempt at a speedrun. I almost beat it today, but Bowser threw those damn hammers right before i landed on the switch

yeah dude, super nintendo is the best. I was just playing Super Castlevania IV and Contra III: The Alien Wars earlier today. And ofcourse, everyone should sometime in their life have expierence with Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario Allstars.

I'm not too much for the other games on the Super Nintendo but I must agree, the Super Mario Allstars pack is quite the stuff. Best game EVER - bar none. I have the Super Mario Soundtrack on my Ipod .
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Super Mario Bros. 3 [V.2] on SNES is the greatest game to ever grace this planet.

that was pretty good. btw, you sound very young for your age. and also the humor at the beginning was really immature but there were a few jokes that were funny.

EDIT: i agree if they release the SNES it would seriously be the biggest thing on the planet.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Dirge Humani
My record is like a week and a half...2 hours? What the hell?

Yup, that was including all the cut-scenes too. He used a shit load of glitches in order to complete it so quickly, though.

Quote by the_man101
these jokes are hillarious

seriously, they sound imature, no offense.

but not bad speed run.

Yeah i agree. They were freaking out about how that kid said "were 14"

And also theres to much talk about "who farted"
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by Dirge Humani
My record is like a week and a half...2 hours? What the hell?

Some guy completed Halo 2 on Legendary mode, without dying, in something like 4 hours.

He had to do it about 100 times, once he got all the way through and then died on the very last bit .
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
yea, when the expansion pack came out for wow a couple of days ago, the first to reach lvl 70 was in like 26 straight hours or something, thats a speed run.
Quote by the_man101
yea, when the expansion pack came out for wow a couple of days ago, the first to reach lvl 70 was in like 26 straight hours or something, thats a speed run.

holy shit...

i played that game like 3 days and was only lvl 20
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
holy shit...

i played that game like 3 days and was only lvl 20

yea i know, like it took me about 2 weeks to get to lvl 20
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh. That doesn't count in my book then.

EDIT: Would you happen to have a link/s to a video/s by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4kAA7DdsI

There's the first segment.

Type in 'Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in (2:33:12) Segment 1' in the search bar but change the number according to which segment you wanna view, they're all on YouTube.

Quote by Smokey Amp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4kAA7DdsI

There's the first segment.

Type in 'Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in (2:33:12) Segment 1' in the search bar but change the number according to which segment you wanna view, they're all on YouTube.

2 hours and 22 minutes?

Wow...
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by Dirge Humani
I love you.

You're not so bad yerself.

Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
2 hours and 22 minutes?

Wow...

Yeah, it's glitchtastic.

THANK YOU FOR SAVING US - BUT OUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE...

...ONLY KIDDING!

lolocasterlolllz11 The best Super Mario 2 levels were the ice ones.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Smokey Amp
You're not so bad yerself.

Yeah, it's glitchtastic.

what kind of glitches? if you can explain some of them that would be cool.

cause im to lazy to watch the whole thing
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ

I second that motion!

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ

Hmm, lemme see.

- He uses a wall glitch in the Great Deku Tree to right to the boss.

- After the Deku tree he goes straight to the spirit temple as a kid. He flies over the gate using a chicken glitch. He then goes over the Haunted Wasteland without the lens of Truth and learns the Nocture of Shadow from Sheik (Who isn't even supposed to exist yet) so he can return as an adult without getting the Gerudo Pass.

- He then goes off to Dodgongos Cavern and uses a glitch in order to access the switch which will raise the platform to the top.

- He uses a glitch to jump into Jabu Jabu's mouth so that he doesn't have to find a fish or a bottle. He also uses a glitch to jump over the Zora King and thus not having to give him Ruto's letter.

- Once he's got the three stones he goes to the temple of time and transforms into an adult.

- He misses out the Forest, Fire & Water Temple as well as the Bottom of the Well and he heads straight for Dampé's grave to get the Hookshot. Once he has the Hookshot, he uses a bomb glitch and a wall glitch to get into the Shadow Temple. It is quite impressive. He skips most of the temple by using the glitch with hover boots and guarding against a bomb with the shield (It sends you sliding backwards, through walls).

- He then goes to the Spirit Temple via the Nocture of Shadow and glitches his way onto the cliff face where the two chests holding the Guantlets and Mirror Shield are. he then fights the bosses.

- After this comes the biggest glitch of all. After completing only the Shadow and Spirit temple he is able to go straight for Ganon's Castle. The game automatically thinks that you've completed every temple, so you can get away with only receiving the last two medallions.

He does more stuff, but I can't be arsed to type anymore.

Oh, also, he does it all without collecting a single heart container. He has only three hearts throughout.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 24, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Hmm, lemme see.

- He uses a wall glitch in the Great Deku Tree to right to the boss.

- After the Deku tree he goes straight to the spirit temple as a kid. He flies over the gate using a chicken glitch. He then goes over the Haunted Wasteland without the lens of Truth and learns the Nocture of Shadow from Sheik (Who isn't even supposed to exist yet) so he can return as an adult without getting the Gerudo Pass.

- He then goes off to Dodgongos Cavern and uses a glitch in order to access the switch which will raise the platform to the top.

- He uses a glitch to jump into Jabu Jabu's mouth so that he doesn't have to find a fish or a bottle. He also uses a glitch to jump over the Zora King and thus not having to give him Ruto's letter.

- Once he's got the three stones he goes to the temple of time and transforms into an adult.

- He misses out the Forest, Fire & Water Temple as well as the Bottom of the Well and he heads straight for Dampé's grave to get the Hookshot. Once he has the Hookshot, he uses a bomb glitch and a wall glitch to get into the Shadow Temple. It is quite impressive. He skips most of the temple by using the glitch with hover boots and guarding against a bomb with the shield (It sends you sliding backwards, through walls).

- He then goes to the Spirit Temple via the Nocture of Shadow and glitches his way onto the cliff face where the two chests holding the Guantlets and Mirror Shield are. he then fights the bosses.

- After this comes the biggest glitch of all. After completing only the Shadow and Spirit temple he is able to go straight for Ganon's Castle. The game automatically thinks that you've completed every temple, so you can get away with only receiving the last two medallions.

He does more stuff, but I can't be arsed to type anymore.

Oh, also, he does it all without collecting a single heart container. He has only three hearts throughout.

Hmm. That is impressive. Too bad it was all glitches though.

But still very impressive.
dude, you keep fucking up on 8-3, the easiest level ever.

and yeah, you suck at speed runs.

and you giggle like a little girl.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hmm. That is impressive. Too bad it was all glitches though.

But still very impressive.

Yeah. To actually pull of the glitches takes some skill, as they require perfecting timing and positioning.